Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

ZS Cases

Had to change font color to black as the default setting was white. The default background color of drop down list was white. So the 2 whites make the drop down list look like it's empty. Other than that it all works fine.

Game World Store

I installed this app because a friend recommended it and I can't be happier. It took me 2 minutes to have it set up. It works smoothly.

VIBY TOWN

super friendly and easy, steps were little and fast to be done, with what you need exactly. truly recommend it to everyone

Y U B O

Very nice, easy to install. Only 3 steps, and it is done. Really recommend you! And one more thing, this is free!

Kaitou Kartel

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

SwimYourDream

Easy to install, i´ll stick with the app to see how it works. I will return to tell you how it works in use with my e-shop. Bye

Mamma Bump™

Does the job! Also works with Shopify multi-currency features. helped me to maximize sales across multiple markets.

M-Arlen

Brilliant and useful app. Finally I can use more currency in my store. I very much appreciated. Thank you so much.

Faragian The Label

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!

Nzo Active

I am very pleased with the service I received from Sonali at the MLVeda chat . She solved my problem easily and no problem.