MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Free plan available

Little Green Radicals

really good app to help change currencies automatically Works with multi currency helpful and quick support

Jerpoint Glass

We have been using that app for over a year now and we are very happy with it. The speed and level of support is top notch.

Ta-Noura.com

Great chat and great customer service. They quickly resolved all the issues we were facing while integration with our theme. Highly recommended :)

Qujami

Very good app, The Auto Currency Switcher work good, perfect for checkout with the same currency, Great customer service

MYBASKS

Great customer service from Sonali (Customer Service) and Jay (Developer). We had a small issue incorporating the switcher with our theme however they very quickly resolved this for us!

HOUSEOFARTANDLOVE

great customer service! Had an issue with the app, and they solve it quickly! Really recommended :)

GYMKUMA Official Store - Gym Clothes and Workout Wear

This app provides the needed for currency switching, and their online support is super fast and supportive.
Shoutout to Sonali and Jay for their responsive support.

ransu

I am yet to test the app. But I am extremely Happy with the excellent support I got from Sonali today

Strawberry Sundaze

I had customers asking about how to change the currency and I found this app to use. Highly recommend because it was super simple and quick to set up, also easy to use.

Susparsa

We started to use paid version but then switched to the free version because its functionality was enough for us. Even on the free version, the support was fast! They made several customizations to the visual appearance of the app on our store very fast. Special thanks to Jay!