MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency converter and checkout based on Geolocation

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Creatables

Time spent using app About 1 year

Fast, friendly service. They are very helpful with installing the app in your domains and make it look good. I recommend.

Mab Smart Shop

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 2 months

Wonderful Currency Switcher. It's been of great support to my store as I wanted to sell worldwide. I highly recommend this app to everyone building a digital business. The support team is just awesome.

Rafia- Women's Wear

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great activity! Good app and fast support. Try to install and experience all features of this app. You will be satisfied

Itohnewdelhi

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

This just works so well. The support team helps you get the desired result in minutes. Couldn't have asked for more.

Buttonscarves

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great Currency Switcher! Works well for our website and the support team is helpful as well! We contact them and they reach us very fast

Chefs Tools EU

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Does exactly what it is supposed to do but most important their support desk, they are the best I have experienced so far. Super fast response, even late at night or during the weekends and any request is act upon immediately.

Hex Metalworks

Great support with this app- thanks so much to Sonali and the team! It works out much cheaper than upgrading my Shopify plan, but allows me to price items individually for multiple currencies

Comfort Republic Global

Location Singapore

SONALI & JAY has been really helpful in all of our inquiries and also troubleshooting our store. The live chat was really helpful that I can get a hold of them to fix our store ASAP. I highly recommend this app for anyone who is planning to use auto currency in their store.

Authentic Living

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Shaba was very supportive. She helps me and guides me on how I install the app and how do I configure it as per my need. She has concrete knowledge of the product.

MACchar Cosplay Catalogue Anime and Superhero

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Cool app to use for many functions and is wonderful and glorious to is and things for you too and we like it for that purpose