Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

king7seven-store

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work!

Gothic Jewelry

GREAT APP, I USE THAT EASY!GREAT APP, I USE THAT EASY!GREAT APP, I USE THAT EASY!GREAT APP, I USE THAT EASY!

smye

11 11 11

Seda Boutique

This currency switcher makes miscalculations in my store. I don't recommend

June 14, 2020

I regret the inconvenience. Would you please add us shopify@mlveda.com as a staff and provide access to “themes” ? We will resolve the issue at the highest priority within next eight hours.

Fabolousleggings

simple instructions, easy to install, app worked right away unlike the other apps i tried. 5 stars. easy app well worth the try.

ArielSkin

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

ThrobStore™ - The N1 Top Massage Pistol

More simple, very good. Is an app for more personal shisbdjs xkxnxjelngnvoenfonefonfosfmfomwfowfofwn

Kenn7

Experto Makeup™

hi I installed your program today and I think it will be very useful for sales all over the world.great

Phantom LED - GROW LIGHT SOLUTIONS

Very helpfull app , very recomended for all kind of stores ,
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!