Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Modren Home

it was very useful and helpful. thanks a lot

Vertex House

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 5 stars well deserved!

CrispCase

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

cozycushion

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

costascustomcarbon

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

Ejaculation-Précoce-Vidéo

Holy Cats! Vintage Store

I use this app at my https://holycatsvintage.store as I want my customers from all over the world feel comfortable with price ranges. It does what it should. I've been on a free plan for a year or so, it works well and helps a lot. Easy to install and I haven't got trouble so far. Thanks for a good job!

PonyParlour

Haven't had a chance to use it yet but the integration into shopify was the easiest of any of the currency converters!

JSC Fashions

I used this app to allow me to use multiple currencies for local browsers. Very easy to install and implement. Awesome!

tecgardens

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!