Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

simplymop

Very good app I Really like to use it I think it's one of the best app out there really convenient integrate perfectly with the store and everything around it

The Dapper Gentleman

Easy setup, simple to use, helps me get conversions when targeting my ad campaign to various demographics. Thanks!

Monassaba

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

FitFlow London

Great app- the easiest to install ever. No annoying floating lingering popups. It is nice and monotone.

fifty50.shop

So far works exactly as described (Free version), I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work!

Mercadro

I was looking for an app that switches between currencies because we sell products that we purchase in USD and sell in MXN.

Hussh-Cradles

Best service ever. We were setting up a new theme but the currency converter wasn't displayed. Our own developer told us he couldn't find the cause and the theme developers should fix it. So we reached out to the theme developers who told us to delete ALL apps to determine what app was causing this problem, or start with a fresh theme and install all apps one by one.... just imagine the work.... . So we reached out to MLveda from the currency app and they fixed it in no time including a good matching design with the theme. Thank you Ankit, you're the best!

Kingdom Deluxe

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.

Milanæ

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

defect

I would suggest not to use this app until it has been updated. The code remains after uninstalling which causes multiple errors. One of which can leave space at the bottom of the footer so that it floats.
I just had to spend hours removing all the code manually. It's really irresponsible of the developers to not remove code as part of app uninstallation.