Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Wisdomowls

This app is great.. Highly recommended.. It took only a minute for me to get it in my store. thank you

sunshinemassager

recommend! this application is easy to use and fast integration. and importantly is there is free plan available, try this

OK Town

I used the app very well. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

bipshopping

Cette application m'a vraiment aider car elle m'a aidé à faire ce que j'ai toujours voulu faire. Je vous remercie vraiment pour cette grande aide je ne saurai comment vous remercier.

Sii Senorita

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

Upliftal

nice one. really works because i need it for currency exchange on my wensite and finally someone that does it

Stylishly Active

Works as described, very happy with it. Was very easy and fast to set-up. looking forward to the extra sales this app will provide

Ameluska Jewelry

We are very satisfied with this app because it did exactly what we needed it to do. If you are looking for a support team that quickly answers your questions in an efficient way, try Auto Currency Switcher. Our thanks go to their support team, specially to Ankit for his hard work. Totally recommend this app.

Transform-easy

very satisfied with the work, the instructions allowed me to solve my problem very quickly. thank's!

Turkish Crate

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!