MLV: Auto Currency Switcher | Reviews

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Dynasty Clothing

Great app, great customer service. Changes the prices so my customers can see it in their local currency based on their IP address.

L'Atelier d'Eva

Cette application est extrêmement simple à installer et vous pouvez solliciter leurs services afin qu'il personnalise le sélecteur de devises à l'endroit de votre choix ! Merci pour votre rapidité et disponibilité !

ILIO

Does exactly what you need it to do. Very simple process and Vijay is unreal with customer support. Easy to use

Peaking Fitness

Very easy to set up. Used under two minutes to set the whole currency converter up. Hopefully looking to drag more sales.

Innovai

I definitely recommend this app. I was having a little trouble and customer service helped me literally in seconds

Koskii

The app does exactly what we were looking for. Implementation was very smooth. The team is very responsive and available for discussion on short notice.

GoodVibesConnection

Great Auto Currency Switcher.Thank you so much

Moda Paris

Just great. What an excellent Apps. It's works good and setup so easy. I recommend to all shopify user. Thank you.

LC Shoplink

The app is very helpful, now our visitors (hopefully they become customers) can view the prices in their own currencies. Also their helpdesk answers our questions and assists us right on time.

WALLRAL

Great App. Easy to change the settings and hopefully may give me the results i wanted to. Liked the fact that they have a free version too.