Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Comfyy-Style

I used to app to help my customers convert currency and it did exactly that. Props to the developers.

Monkey-Printme

todo ok esperemos que funcione correctamente apenas la estare probando en la tienda, regersare a dar una valoracion

Mimosa Books & Gifts

I love this app. Thanks for making this so easy for me to provide to my customers. I'm so grateful to have something so easy to install!

Made-in-Spain.com

First time using this app, I found an issue with the integration in my site and page layouts. I raised an ticket and got a first reply and then both issues solved in less than 24 hours. Big thanks!

GetNerdy Art & Apparel

Simple fast and a great tool for my online store. Great customer support as well.
Value for money!!
Yash from the ML Veda team has been a great support throughout the installation process and has solved all our problems.

Kudos to the team!!

Rings and Things

This app is very easy to use and easy to install. the steps to install it was pretty much self explanatory

Keyspresso

Pretty easy setup. Excellent app so far, would recommend to a friend. Wish it was easy to test on checkout.

Clean Wash Essential

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.

Men Shaving

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Rundine

Easy to install with excellent video tutorial support. Unlimited currencies for free is a great feature. 5 stars well deserved!