Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

thegsnd

Thank you for the app, still one thing i am looking for in this app is the currency sign in front of every product value i.e missing and one of the most important thing.

Rest of the things are good and nicely managed.

EssentialAromasOnline

it helped allot it was amazing a simple how quick it was i will definitely be using this app again soon hhhh ir was ewppp iyou

Fairytale Vases

amazing app..... thank you for giving such amazing tool for new entrepreneurs who starting like me

MyDogStuffShop

Easy to install and works like clockwork, glad to have found it in the app store... We'll see where it takes us... :-)

Pro Eye Guard

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

SocialTrendzs

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

Luv My Outfit

I used this app it is very helpful i just loved this app and highly recomended app if you are selling products in more than one country

Koovstore

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work! Nice smooth work on my store thank you for making such a useful app.

S.U.F Helsinki

works well in my site and you can customize it easily in their dashboard. And the support is great too!

Avanty Clothing

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for excellent app. Thank you.