Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Nirwaana

We are happy with this app so far.
Customer service especially is very good too. If there is a problem, their team will attend and resolve it super quick.

NearnDear

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

Gibb Coffee

just set it up so we will see how well it works ! seemed to install easy and download pretty fast...

Hbabyneeds

So far works exactly as described, I am thrilled with the performance. Keep up the good work for the moment !

MEBAMALL

easy to use but quite expensive
very short step
easy to follow. hope the developer can reduce the price

cuttieshopp.com

Thank you so much for the software, it's perfect for me, it's great!Thank you so much for the software, it's perfect for me, it's great!

showmestuffs

I really appreciated the great help provided to me and make my store work again. Hope to continue with your good services

clayproducty

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!

Blob Box

Thank you! Very easy to use, so glad I installed it. Cant wait to keeping using it for my website long term.

Alure Jewellery

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.