MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

Multi Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

Free plan available

ZUDO

It is a good app that does what it says it will do. Ran into an issue with it interrupting a different app but the support was fast and got back quickly to resolve the problem.

BodyFit Gear

So far, the app seems to function well, as advertised. Setup was simple and easy, and the support was responsive.

FOX MINX

I used this app to help me integrate multi-currency. It is very easy to setup, and the support is good.

Back 2 Basics Golf

Great application and speedy customer support! Thank you. I couldn't be happier with the functionality and features of the Auto Currency Converter.

Eager-LED

Shaba, the customer service person, greeted me warmly and helped me to give feedback to the technician about my needs. Thanks again!

Artify My Canvas

I love this app and more than that I love the customer experience. Super fast and always ready to assist.

Imago Portugal

Easy and fast to setup. Perfect customer care! I really advise to everyone who wants to sell internationally!

Ewoza - Online Shopping

Functions are performing well! great support! thank to all the team, especially Jay! Generally, the app meets your needs. But it still can be even more perfect. I hope it will be soon!

Kiss the Rainbow

Love the app. Easy to use and definitely a must have for any store! Customer service is 10/10! Thumbs up!

Todos Los Libros

Easy to use and efficient. Serves the purpose very well. Must Use.
Great support and customer care.