MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Mooyee

perfect. I have had other similar apps that through out my currency for everyone and I had weeks of complaints and confusion so I was worried about trying another but this one is exactly what I wanted. the currency is displayed perfectly at all amounts so there will be no confusion when my customers get to checkout.

Mirer

Customer support is really good. Representative Shaba just solved my problem as I want. Very Happy...

Rivo Studio

This app is a must buy as it is the best currency converter app I have come across! The support is great too! Loving the experience

Dodoskin

Thank you so much for listening to my request.
I will use it well. Thank you so much! have a great day! Thanks

Aterzing

very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!very good!!!

eckoala

Good App very practical....................................................;............................ :)

LESS DRAMA sportswear

Just installed the app and got an issue that the customer support fixed for me really fast! Thanks! It works perfect now!

CRESCERE

The app forces us to get help from customer service every time we update our site. This is because the app does not work properly with each update. Admittedly, customer support helps us within 24 hours when we have updated our page. But we do not have the opportunity to let the app not work during that time and at the same time, it is time-consuming to contact customer support about this. We, therefore, choose to look around for another app that can do the job.

minccollections

Sonali was very helpful adding the currency app to our Shopify page. Super quick and efficient service.

Meloqdevices

Great app and great service! Very helpful and fast support that reply fast. Great price for the app also!