Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Sense & Trendz

Great App!! Usefull. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your webstore. Really fantastic! Recommend it!

Sassy Trendzz

Nice app, I love it was easy to set up and use. Totally recommend and I was unable to get currency with my paypal before

Hangar 75

This app was a life-saver. I was about to go live and realised that my international customers were not going to be served properly as I had no way of showing their currency. A quick look around and this app seemed to have a great value deal and promised to do what I needed. At first, it took a little time to get going - the developers needed to implement it personally into my chosen Theme and then I could only see it working on my actual URL (not in my Admin panel). But excellent support - both on chat/e-mail and an acutal phone call resolved everything quickly and easily. Done (and another thanks to support).

KIMBRYCART

So far so good, I have looked for several convertiores apps and this is the best that has worked for me without changing the theme of my store. great.

Sabababuy

Great app, the setting is easy and the feature to define main currency (without location and without changing the whole store currency).

CCHQ

Customer service responded in one day and helped us get the plugin working perfectly in our theme just as we need it. This is perfect for a simple currency switcher. Highly recommended!

GRUVN

I use this app to allow my customers to view my prices in different currencies. It works great and the support is very fast. I needed some customization to the currency switcher and they made the changes within 24 hours.

House of the marble

User-friendly and easy to set up. The paid plan provides auto IP address, to automatically detect where shoppers are based, which is a really handy feature

Maxfieldkudo

I used the app and it was very easy to configure and the staff helped me out a lot! I recommend using their app for getting the job done fast and smooth.

Vape Vandal - Malaysia's #1 vape e-juice store

Great help - helped remove unwanted currencies and changed the theme around to suit my website. Highly recommended.