Reviews (5,643)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-currency capabilities, easy setup, and user-friendly interface. The geolocation feature, which shows prices in the customer's currency, is noted for improving user experience and conversion rates. Some merchants report doubling their sales due to the app's reliability and seamless operation. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient service, problem-solving skills, and customization abilities. The app is recommended for Shopify store owners, especially those on the basic plan, and the free version is valued for its feature set.

July 11, 2024

As the owner of an online store, I've been using the MLV Currency app as my go-to currency converter for several years now. I'm absolutely thrilled with its practicality and efficiency. With this app, my customers can effortlessly view prices in their own currency, greatly enhancing their shopping experience and streamlining international transactions.

A big shout-out to Harun for his exceptional assistance and impeccable customer support. Thanks to him, integrating the app into my store was seamless, allowing me to fully leverage all its features without a hitch. I highly recommend MLV Currency to any online store owner looking for a reliable and effective currency conversion tool!

THE SHAVERPRO SHOP
Over 3 years using the app
May 7, 2024

the team (Vijay) was super helpful. they helped me set the app to my theme and were super quick. shopify don't have multi currency for basic plan and this app is the perfect solution.

waraqty
Kuwait
Almost 2 years using the app
June 18, 2024

Every time I’ve needed help the team at MLV has stepped up and solved all my problems.

Switcher works great! Highly recommend

XIMENA FERRE
New Zealand
Almost 2 years using the app
May 13, 2024

Great currency switcher app. It works and the support including Amol and Vijay help troubleshooting any issues or tweaking code to make the app work perfect for your store.

Thera Brush
8 months using the app
May 4, 2024

Great app, great support! Shaba and his team helped me improve the style and position of the currency selector of this app quickly. I'd highly recommend the app and the support which it comes with.

Record Roots
Over 1 year using the app
March 14, 2024

such an easy app to set up and user friendly. Harun helped me so fast to fix the location of the button in my page so it fit my theme

Fenity
About 3 years using the app
May 22, 2024

Great app, and Harun from support did a wonderful job helping me with troubleshooting. Thanks!

Kinetic
9 months using the app
March 31, 2024

MLV Auto Currency Switcher has done exactly what I wanted, and their support team are great at problem solving. Occasionally I get a glitch - mostly because of Theme updates, and they are quick to respond and solve the problem. Many thanks from all of us here at kokroma.com

Kokroma
Nepal
5 months using the app
May 13, 2024

Great tech support, thank you for the quick assistance

Ainsley Saddlery
About 3 years using the app
April 18, 2024

Good App, integrated smoothly & works property.

Atom Oracle