MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Meloqdevices

Great app and great service! Very helpful and fast support that reply fast. Great price for the app also!

foroulash

it is simple to set up. I am very happy to deal with it. thank you. I will try it and update it after using.

Mosaic

on checkout the currency goes back to the primary country, how can we make it provide the buyers currency?

June 21, 2021

Shopify does not allow any currency app to work at its checkout hence Auto Currency Switcher app works till the cart page only.

For checkout, you can enable Shopify Multi Currency feature or you can drop an email at support@mlveda.com and we will assist you with the checkout app by MLVeda that you had on your store earlier.

Also, you can reply to the email already sent on payment.mosaic@gmail.com.

Cheers,
Reshma
Customer Success Manager | MLVeda

Ulumatti

Great app and super easy to integrate! Super useful, and easy to contact if you need any support for your website.

Monarkgroupstore

easy to install so far so good..........................................................................................................................................................................................................

CHANIDA.ASIA

Very professional team, solve the internal problems for us!
Good service mechanism, solve problems quickly!

Dazzle Expressions

Super fast and easy support for setting up. Sonali helped instantly with setting up the app. Can't wait for this to help my site!

Craft World

I love this app as my customers can see their own currency immediately and are able to checkout smoothly and efficiently. The service is also brilliant! Bhavik has offered so much fantastic support and resolved any issues I had so I would like to thank him in particular!

PopBagg

I like this application too much it helps me for more selling in different countries like the US, UK, and more.

Needive

Excelente app, es muy facil de instalar y cumple la funcion, adicional es muy economica, la recomendamos 100%