4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient handling of multi-currency transactions, making it ideal for international businesses. It's praised for its user-friendly interface and seamless integration with various themes. The standout feature is the prompt and efficient support team, particularly in resolving issues and assisting with setup and customization. The app is credited with boosting sales and expanding international reach. Team members are frequently commended for their exceptional customer service.

October 27, 2023

Fast and really helpfull customer support by Shaba! keep it up with the great work!

La Finez
Greece
33 minutes using the app
MLVeda replied November 5, 2023

Thanks for your wonderful feedback! We were and would be glad to assist you!

October 12, 2023

Very neat and responsive. Great app and super helpful support team.

PyroGlyphix
1 day using the app
Edited May 30, 2023

Una increible app para poder abrir mercado y ventas de mi tienda online desde México. Es muy intuitivo, ademas de que el soporte es muy atento

GalerÍa Inesperada | MORAT
Mexico
5 days using the app
June 23, 2023

Rapido y bien detallada la ayuda. Aunque no dan soporte en español, la consulta la hice en español y me respondieron en ingles, asi que muy agradecido por eso.

BC & Heaven
Argentina
3 months using the app
June 7, 2023

The app is truly remarkable, and its customer support is exceptional, promptly addressing any concerns or queries.

Eskafii
Pakistan
29 days using the app
October 20, 2023

Please Install this app if you really want want to mess up your store front. I installed this app and setup everything as they said and when I tested it on my live store my whole theme background got changed from white to black I don't know what type of code they are injecting into my theme. They don't even have live support to check and rectify this issue only option we had was to add them to staff and email them. And the worst part is we got to wait up to 24 hours to get reply. I didn't do that because i don't to want to keep running my ads with the messed up theme and get a huge bounce rate on my landing page. And i can expect the replies of Dev's under this review saying that you have installed the app for 5 mins and uninstalled we didn't had to chance to review your store and correct it. Yeah Blah Blah Blah. "NO ONE WANTS TO RUN A WEBSITE WITH A MESSEDUP THEME CAUSED BY YOUR APP . WE GOT PANICKED AND REMOVED THE APP INSTANTLY. MAYBE TRY ADDING LIVE SUPPORT TO RETAIN THE CLIENTS"

Otaku Downtown
8 minutes using the app
MLVeda replied October 21, 2023

Hi,

We are truly sorry to hear about the issue that you faced.

I understand that it is not possible to wait for 24 hours with the issues in your live store. But, we have live chat support, to help and address our valued customer's queries on the highest priority.

I have sent a collaborator access request to your store. Please accept it so that we can look into the problem that you faced related to the app and do the further root cause analysis.

Bhavik, one of our Customer Success team members, sent a response to your email approximately one hour ago via our support email address.

Each review is genuinely received from our trusted store owners. We would really be happy to have you back with all the issues sorted.

We are committed to resolving this matter to your satisfaction.

Best Regards,
Sonali,
Customers Success Team.

July 7, 2023

Amazing service from Uchit!! Fast & friendly service! Absolutely loving it! Great work guys, I definitely recommend this App!

TLK_OudBoutique
South Africa
44 minutes using the app
June 20, 2023

............................................................................................................................................

PC Palace
4 months using the app
September 19, 2023

They were helpful in solving my tech issues, great app for your shopify website!!

JOKU
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 hour using the app
July 18, 2023

This app is so helpful for selling on different countries. Their customer support guy "UCHIT" is great and supportive

Smiaroom