Reviews (5,643)

4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its multi-currency capabilities, easy setup, and user-friendly interface. The geolocation feature, which shows prices in the customer's currency, is noted for improving user experience and conversion rates. Some merchants report doubling their sales due to the app's reliability and seamless operation. The support team is praised for their quick and efficient service, problem-solving skills, and customization abilities. The app is recommended for Shopify store owners, especially those on the basic plan, and the free version is valued for its feature set.

August 23, 2019

Excellent app, and fantastic customer service. They are prompt to reply and always so helpful! Thank you for another great app. We have tried many currency conversion apps, and this one is by far the best. Would highly recommend.

Blossom and Pear
Over 6 years using the app
May 6, 2021

Amrish and his team is super supportive and responsive. They have developed some very useful solutions and have been doing a great job. Highly recommended.

WeaverStory
About 6 years using the app
December 18, 2020

I can't thank Sonali from MVLEDA enough for his timely, expert advice in fixing a problem I created on our Shopify web site, when we had to change from default USD currency back to AUD,

Motorcycle Cruise Controls
Almost 6 years using the app
March 15, 2021

This app is very good. It has helped https://organicaromas.com/ display local pricing to our customers automatically depending on their browser location. The customer service is top notch and they will help you set up everything. They are quick to respond if there are any issues and will solve these for you very quickly. Keep up the good work!

Organic Aromas
Edited June 1, 2016

the best currency converter app on shopify. I tried others and they have bugs or don't list as many currencies.

Amrish and his team really care about their customers and are very communicative.

Overall a helpful and necessary addition to your website if you want to increase international sales!

Purusha
Edited November 16, 2023

The app is very helpful, it gives a great impression to the customers that we speak their local currency and that supports the trust and builds a strong localization experience—special thanks to the support team for their excellent services.

onlinemarkat
Jordan
March 7, 2023

The integration was so seamless.
All it took was a quick chat to get everything in order.
Thank you Ankit & Jayakrishnan for the help.

em & shi
Edited March 17, 2023

Today I got help from Shaba. This was impressively resolved switfly. I have complete trust with my payment systems with MLVeda. Highly recommended.

OneStepForth
South Africa
November 29, 2019

Excellent app, do the job perfectly as supposed to with IP localisation and switcher. The support is very responsive and professional.

CurvynBeautiful
About 5 years using the app
July 13, 2019

Terrific app for my shop. My brand caters to both Indian and International audience and this app was perfect for that. I especially liked the experience of the support team at MLVeda. Yash and Ankit went above and beyond to help my website run the currency switcher and multicurrency checkout seamlessly. 100% recommend this to all shops.

Blue Pine Arts
Almost 5 years using the app
MLVeda replied July 15, 2019

Thank you for your superb review for our Auto Currency Switcher app functionality and support.
Enjoy the services. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.