Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

SHOP BÈLIS

Awesome and very easy to set up. I would recommend to anyone who has a international audience. Adds several currencies

QuickFit Health & Energy

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Salugrama

yes, this work very good, i recomend this app is necesary for all . Is simmple and fast to install.

CLINIC K OFFICIAL

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

Hubbleco

Simple and easy to use the app. I love it and highly recommend. A must-have for stores selling worldwide........

Economy-Trend

Adorei toda equipe estar de parabéns.
muito simples mais poderoso.
gostei muito espero que vcs continuem assim.

HomeMagicMassager

I am very happy with the customer service. My App had a glitch in installation and MLVeda fixed it in no time. Haven't launched my store yet. But will come back to review the App functionality once it is in use. Thank you very much!

OptimaEar

Perfect application for international stores. I advise this application for everyone who wants to go to foreign markets.

Luciendu Jewelry Fashion and Beauty

It works perfect. Thank you.. I highly recommend this app for everyone who wants to sell worldwide.. Thanks again..

Protective Mask

I installed the app and the process was pretty easy and self explanatory. This will definitely improve customer experience on my site. Thanks.