Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Mirasand

Great app and good services. Highly recommended. User-friendly and easy to set up. The paid plan provides auto IP address, which is what I needed. Sonali was great!

Daily Fountain Pen

Great app with speedy support. Shaba helped me out quickly and solved all my questions. Went through about 4 currency switching apps before deciding to stick to this one. Very easy to install and integrate.

Vsomode

I have been using this app, and the staff is very responsible, and quickly helped me solve the problem

Eevigor

I met some problems when installing this app, as i used paid theme for my shopify store. so i am afraid there may be some codes conflict. But Sonali is really nice and helpful, i will wait the email from the developer team, hope my...

theskinlabofficial

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for eCommerce platforms!! The support team is great and quick response.

E-Beehives

Second time i needed help. They respond immediately and helped me out.
So far 5 stars for me. I can recommend this app. Thanks Sonali. E-BEEHIVES.COM

Noesa

Great app and support! Sonali and the team help me to fix the issue. Quick setup and fast response too. I recommend this app

BARNER

Great support! I love the customisations and it's really easy to integrate. I would totally recommend it :)

PURELIVING.CA

The app works as expected. The "Auto switch currency based on IP Location" feature is very useful. There was a small issue during setup and the support team was quick to respond and they managed to fix it. Thanks!

PEAK NUTRITION LTD

We have very good experience with this app, using it since 2017. Support is super fast and helpful, thank you.