4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate real-time currency conversion, particularly for global businesses. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and stable performance. The 24/7 live chat support is appreciated for its prompt and efficient responses. Merchants also value the automatic currency change feature based on geolocation and the support team's assistance with customization and troubleshooting.

January 31, 2024

Alex really came through with the assist! I tend to go by the recommendations of the service provider, and I found myself stranded when some of the information provided in the tutorial video seemed backdated and not as informative. But thankful for the prompt live chat that brought Alex my way, in seconds I finished configuring what I needed to get done in order to see the results in real-time in my site. I appreciate the Boosterapps team, and thanks again Alex! You're a real heroine for that!

YNM
Kenya
About 1 hour using the app
Nova Apps replied February 2, 2024

So glad we could help you navigate through those bumps! Your feedback is invaluable, and we're here anytime you need assistance. Big thanks! 🌟

January 30, 2024

This currency exchange app is fantastic! It's user-friendly, provides accurate real-time rates for a wide range of currencies. highly recommend it for any currency conversion needs.

WirbelWohl
Germany
About 22 hours using the app
Nova Apps replied February 1, 2024

Thanks a lot for your glowing review! We're happy you find our app user-friendly and accurate. Appreciate the recommendation!

February 2, 2024

Hope you'll write a review!
It was nice connecting with you today, I wish you and your business all the best! Cheers

Shaira & Co
About 5 hours using the app
Nova Apps replied February 5, 2024

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure connecting with you, too. Wishing you all the best as well.

November 22, 2023

Excellent customer support ! great app and it is even free.

The Pink Rabbit
Poland
About 1 month using the app
Nova Apps replied November 23, 2023

We're thrilled you're enjoying our app and customer support! Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you for your kind words!

January 21, 2024

I had a question about snippet code, they reply under a minute and it's Sunday! Everything working great and the customer support is amazing!

PawVibes
Greece
About 8 hours using the app
Nova Apps replied January 22, 2024

Wow, thanks for the great review! Happy to help any day, even Sundays. Glad your code is working well now. Reach out anytime for amazing support!

January 23, 2024

The support was quick and supportive. Got some imp links within few minutes. keep up the good work team Nova.

Prism Galaxy
India
About 1 hour using the app
Nova Apps replied January 25, 2024

Thanks for the shout-out! We're glad to provide speedy support. Our team
is here for you anytime!

November 28, 2023

EJ is amazing, understands what I need, he is quick and helpful

Stealth Shave Precision
United Arab Emirates
28 days using the app
Nova Apps replied November 30, 2023

Really happy to hear our customer service was amazing and met your needs fast! Thanks a bunch for your kind words! 😃🌟

January 5, 2024

Great and easy-to-use app. Although I made a small mistake, Izzy provided me with help very quickly and efficiently. Thank you for the excellent work!

WinSkynz
Ukraine
About 3 hours using the app
Nova Apps replied January 8, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to help and thrilled you're enjoying our app. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

January 19, 2024

Your company have very Nice person Mr. Pat who is very helpful and enthusiastic for his work, he know how to remove your customer's problem.

I must say your company is lucky to have employees like Pat.

Pat thank you so much for your help, keep it up, God Bless you

Fabolook
India
42 minutes using the app
Nova Apps replied January 22, 2024

Thanks for your kind words! We're thrilled about your great experience. Our team always aims to help and make things better for you. Your encouragement means a lot to us. 😊🌟

November 21, 2023

I was helped a timely fashion and Therese was knowledgeable and quick to respond and sort out my issue. Thank you for a great app and service

shopleopard&lemon
South Africa
3 days using the app
Nova Apps replied November 22, 2023

We strive to provide exceptional customer support, and we're glad that we were able to assist you in a timely and knowledgeable manner. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!