Reviews (1,502)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, easy setup, and user-friendly interface that allows customers to view prices in their local currency, reportedly boosting sales. The support team is often praised for their quick and effective assistance, with the live chat feature being particularly useful for prompt problem-solving. Despite some initial issues, merchants report that the app functions flawlessly. The fact that it's free adds to its appeal.

April 18, 2024

Very helpful. Customer service is nice.

BR Company
India
22 days using the app
Nova Apps replied April 19, 2024

Thanks for your feedback! It's great to that you found our service helpful and our team nice. If there's more we can do to enhance your experience, please share!

March 20, 2024

customer support team is very supportive and well done for great assistance

AARA Internationals
India
About 1 month using the app
Nova Apps replied March 25, 2024

Thank you for the shoutout! We're so happy to hear our support team was able to assist you. Your satisfaction is our priority. Here whenever you need us!

January 21, 2024

Good experience so far! There was a bit of a hiccup for the past few days as the app was down and now that the app is up it was missing the HTML code snippet to copy into my settings so I contacted customer support and they were quick to help and my problem is solved:) and it works very well. I also want to say that I have also tried a few other currency converters and this is definitely the best.

Barakat Bazaar
Kuwait
Nova Apps replied January 23, 2024

Thanks for sticking with us through the hiccup, and we're glad we could help. If there's anything else we can do to improve your experience, just let us know! 😊

June 30, 2024

Very very nice,d informative.

Doyle Image
South Korea
1 day using the app
Nova Apps replied July 1, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you found our service informative. If there's anything more we can do to improve your experience, let us know!

February 1, 2024

I was assisted by Izzy and she was extremely helpful. She sorted my issue instantly.

P. R. Karadimas
Greece
Nova Apps replied February 5, 2024

Kevin here from Nova Apps! Thank you so much for your review and feedback - I noticed you gave us 4 stars on the app - just wondering how we can improve your experience with the app from our support team? 🙂 We'd love to hear it! 💓

January 21, 2024

Need to improve the darkened text when choosing your currency! But other than that EJ was very very reliable and had very fast responses.

Build Your Outcome
14 days using the app
Nova Apps replied January 23, 2024

We're working on improving the text visibility. Thrilled to hear our support was fast and reliable! Thank you for your feedback and please let us know if there's else we can do to improve your experience.

February 15, 2024

This app is very easy to use. Especially, the team support is very helpful. all problems are solved easily. Even though I don't know much about HTML code, but I followed the guideline, and done it.

one thing that I would like the team could develop is the display currency box location should be more flexible to locate on the website page or can put on head bar without overlapping other functions.

Merry Piece
Thailand
About 1 hour using the app
Nova Apps replied February 16, 2024

Glad to hear you find our app user-friendly and our support team helpful!
We appreciate your feedback on the currency box location and will explore ways to enhance its flexibility. Thanks for sharing!

April 18, 2024

Izzy tuvo una atencion inmediata y efectiva. Resolvió mi problema y tmb se ocupo de revisar que funciones correcto.
gracias izzy!

MicaMornaghi
Mexico
About 18 hours using the app
Nova Apps replied April 22, 2024

¡Gracias por tu reseña! Estamos encantados de poder resolver su problema de manera eficiente. ¡Háganos saber si hay algo más que podamos hacer para mejorar su experiencia! 😊
- Equipo de aplicaciones Kevin y Nova

Nova Apps replied April 16, 2024

惊人的! 我们很高兴我们的支持团队可以提供帮助。 如果我们还可以采取其他措施来改善您的体验,请告诉我们。😊
- Kevin 和 Nova 应用团队

February 6, 2024

I Just started using this app. I had a bit of trouble setting it up, but the team behind the app helped me to set it up.

Hallas Design
Denmark
About 1 hour using the app
Nova Apps replied February 7, 2024

Welcome aboard! We're glad we could assist you with the set up. If there's anything else we could do to enhance your experience, please let us know. We're always here to assist.