Reviews (1,496)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, easy setup, and user-friendly interface that allows customers to view prices in their local currency, reportedly boosting sales. The support team is often praised for their quick and effective assistance, with the live chat feature being particularly useful for prompt problem-solving. Despite some initial issues, merchants report that the app functions flawlessly. The fact that it's free adds to its appeal.

May 16, 2024

I like this app very much. they have a built in support system with real time support, not ai bots, one of the greatest support members "Therese" took a personal look on my store uppon request to see if its good looking clean, smooth etc, i really loved her support and the time and effort she took out of her day to help me, im grateful
would recommend

Lumina
Hungary
20 days using the app
Nova Apps replied May 17, 2024

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're thrilled you enjoyed our real-time support. Our team is always here to help make your store shine.

July 1, 2024

Great and fast support response. I really appreciate it !

la-officialstore
Almost 2 years using the app
Nova Apps replied July 2, 2024

Thank you! We're glad our support team could assist you quickly. Your satisfaction means a lot to us!

April 3, 2024

Always great service, prompt, friendly and have helped resolve my issue every time!

rosemorenomx
Mexico
Almost 3 years using the app
Nova Apps replied April 5, 2024

So glad to hear that! We always aim to provide top-notch service. Thanks for sticking with us! 🌟

June 9, 2024

Perfect assistance. Quick replies made my experience smooth and efficient. Couldn't have asked for better support

StellarsDream™
About 1 month using the app
Nova Apps replied June 11, 2024

Thrilled our quick replies made your experience smooth! We're here whenever you need assistance. Thanks for the kind words!

June 19, 2024

Prompt customer response and end to end solution-oriented

Love Rocks
Over 1 year using the app
Nova Apps replied June 20, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We aim to provide prompt and effective solutions for our customers. We appreciate your support!

May 12, 2024

Really easy and straight forward currency convert APP with GREAT real person instant support!

MT SPRT
Bulgaria
12 months using the app
Nova Apps replied May 13, 2024

Delighted you found our currency converter easy! Our real-person support team is here to help whenever you need assistance. Enjoy! 😊

May 23, 2024

This app helps you to enable separate currency from any other to US EU AU market and more, and the main part is app Support agents are excellent to help us,

Singhal Mart
13 days using the app
Nova Apps replied May 27, 2024

Glad to hear our app is making currency management easier for you! Our support team is here to assist whenever you need. Thanks for your kind words!

June 7, 2024

thanks for Yaci support to setup the apps and make it successful to work for my store. with the Multi currency converter, the currency could atomically change to the currency suits for you IP location, it's really good though.

Luster Galaxy
China
10 days using the app
Nova Apps replied June 10, 2024

We're thrilled our support helped set up the app successfully for your store! Glad our currency converter is working seamlessly. Thanks for choosing us! 🌐😊

May 12, 2024

I chatted with Izzy helped me out a lot if she wasnt there I wouldnt be able to do anythig thank you Izyy

CoolBreeze
Poland
22 days using the app
Nova Apps replied May 14, 2024

Thanks for sharing! Glad our support team could assist you. We're here whenever you need help. 😊

April 28, 2024

amazing app, support is great I HAVE THIS APP FOR LONG TIME AND WORK AMAZING

Pipify
Sweden
6 months using the app
Nova Apps replied April 29, 2024

Thrilled to hear that! We're committed to delivering top-notch support and performance. Thanks for being a long-time user!