Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

Adegen

Hands down the best currency converter app. All of the other free versions don't work. Currency Converter Bear is the only one that does it's job well.

GNL Footwear

They have very friendly and helpful customer service. I needed some custom work done and they responded and had it done in less than a day. The app works well also.

The Given Style

I absolutely Love this app, super easy to use and looks great! support was extremely fast and efficient.

Dino Bags

I've been using this app for different stores over the years and it's always worked perfectly. Plus the support is excellent, they always solve my issues quickly and effectively. 5/5

WoodLandGoodLife

I was impressed by the 5 star reviews and thought this app will work like charm. But it's not. I was trying to talk with them, but it was the worst costumer experience I ever had.

September 2, 2021

As our team mentioned, you're using a 3rd party app that fails to support our currency formatting. The other app causes pricing and currency inconsistencies.

All auto-conversion currency apps rely on custom currency formatting in order to work properly.

As we don't have access to your other app code, it's technically impossible to solve it from our end only.

There are two possible solutions in this case:

(1) Integrate the external app with Currency Bear formatting

We integrate with other apps all the time. It's a standard process.

To integrate Currency Bear with external apps, the first steps would be:

- adding support for our currency formatting (${{amount}} USD) across all elements that have a price indication.
- using our Window module to convert prices by calling conversionBearAutoCurrencyConverter.convert(price)

for example:
conversionBearAutoCurrencyConverter.convert(20);
returns: --> {amount: "16.80", shop_currency: "USD", currency: "EUR", default_format: "{{amount_with_comma_separator}}€"}

We are always happy to help other teams with an integration. Just send us an email directly lynda@conversionbear.com or support@conversionbear.com.

(2) Using another currency app that does not change the currency formatting.

The only app that does this is Shopify's GeoLocation app:

Although it will not auto-convert your prices depending on customers location (which we do).

A final important note:

We always treat our customers with the utmost respect.

I think that 580 five star reviews will testify to that.

If you change your mind and want to try the app again - we will be happy to guide your external app team on how to integrate with Currency Bear.

Warm regards,
Jonathan.
CEO @ Conversion Bear

Belbren

Very helpful for allowing your store to display different currencies. Does exactly what you need it to do!

Fitness Xamele

I enjoyed how easy and simple it was to set up, as the overall look and feel is great! I look forward to seeing this in action.

Unimakers

This app does all it promises. Had issues with the installation but their customer support helped me in seconds. Especially Lynda - Thank you so much for your help and instant support. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP.

neptyune

Wonderful, clean app that does exactly what it says. Super easy to install and use. Support team helped me a lot with CSS customization. Highly recommend!

KREYFISH™

Great app so far. Get the job done. I have been using it for 7 month. Performed nice, I love it. I recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60