Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

Fitness Xamele

I enjoyed how easy and simple it was to set up, as the overall look and feel is great! I look forward to seeing this in action.

Unimakers

This app does all it promises. Had issues with the installation but their customer support helped me in seconds. Especially Lynda - Thank you so much for your help and instant support. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP.

neptyune

Wonderful, clean app that does exactly what it says. Super easy to install and use. Support team helped me a lot with CSS customization. Highly recommend!

KREYFISH™

Great app so far. Get the job done. I have been using it for 7 month. Performed nice, I love it. I recommend

Lotus Protection Store

Customer support is very efficient, within minutes I managed to perfectly integrate Auto Multi Currency Converter e Bundles Bear.

ISMOD

Great app and great customer service, their developers are quick and precise and open to feedback to keep improving the app. Well done !

Idée Club Company

We decided to add this app to help so our clients have a fair estimate of the cost of our products in their own currency, we had an issue regarding the placement of the currency indicator, after reaching-out to their support, they managed to resolve the issue in a record time, despite the fact that we are using the free plan, we highly recommend using their app, and are also considering using their other apps. we highly recommend them.

MyHolyBasket

Very simple to install, and it works right away. The trust of local people is immediately visible. AMCC is my madatory asset for foreign markets

LightLash

Overall a great app and support, however, the loading times are not good. The app loads after the whole website have finished loading so the website will display a foreign currency for 2-5 seconds and only then change it. This is no good and the devs should offer to increase the apps start up time by giving code to manually add into the snippet.

March 23, 2021

Hi there,
thanks for sharing your concern.

That is correct - we do not inject any theme code.

The app is loaded after the entire site is loaded.
It has no impact on your site overall loading speed.

It works this way because we are codeless.

We do not inject any code to your theme files to avoid leaving dead code in case you uninstall.

As we power over 15,000 we faced tons of issues with other currency apps leaving a trail of unused code that hurt stores loading times and functions. We decided to go down a safer path.

We rather stay risk free and avoid leaving messy themes behind.

A couple of side notes:

* The app's total weight is less than 60kb.
It takes less than a fraction of a second to load.

* We clearly state our app does not inject any theme code inside our app listing. In fact, none of our apps do.

Warm regards,
Lynda.

Wayoté

I love how this app blends well with my website layout. Really easy to customize and really great customer service! Highly recommend!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 58 59