Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

The Gosss

Thank you very much to all membership, especially on Itai for quick personal services.He set up my Auto Multi Currency Converter.

This iSoccer

It was super easy to set up and is do far the best currency converter app I've used. I really like the functionality of allowing you to choose where you want to place the app's icon to switch between currencies.

Label of Heaven

I used this app to add a currency option for a theme that didn´t have one. Easy to set up and works with no problems.

INTRINZIK

I lost so much time trying to configure other multi currency apps that were not properly supported by the page builder Im using. Auto Multi Currency took 5 minutes to setup and working perfectly first time.!!!!

Enjouet

C'est la meilleur application de changement de devise et il est gratuit !
Il suffit de suivre le tuto vidéo proposé par l'appli et le tour est joué !
Merci aux développeurs pour leur efficacité !

Welding Master Store

easy and good software. easy setup .I am very happy about that.easy and good software. easy setup .I am very happy about that.

Ultra Lumens Store

Jonathan did a great job helping me! Customer support is amazing. Thank you for the quick response. I messaged them and they immediately resolved the issue within 5 minutes.

Toile de Lina

Looks great on the site and works as expected. The set up was quick. I did something wrong in the set-up but support fixed the issue right away.

Pawdaw of London

Great app, amazing support - Jonathan was fantastic in helping with set up, so patient and went out of his way to help, thank you

let smile fly

I install this app to support the currency conversion function, it is easy to set up and install, and works perfectly in my store. Really thanks to the developing team.