Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

SUGOI LIGHTS

Amazing currency converter app! with excellent customer support. The app works perfectly with my store and is very user friendly.

Lovely Discoveries

Combined with Bundle Bear, this app is perfect!
Looks good and support service is so fast I did not even have time to finish my coffee beforre they answered

Vercei

Great app and great customer service. It is easy to set-up and manage and all very self explanatory.

Kosmic Design

It works very well! Easy to install and effective. I believe it is going to help me with my international sales.

STAY ESSENTIAL

I really appreciate to use this app. I recommend Auto Multi Currency Converter. Very good support, reactive and helpful.

HEMERAH

Great app, really love how you can choose how it looks on your website and it also has a disclaimer at checkout so customers know its not the exact price they will pay, best of all its FREE!! Thank you so much.

The Gosss

Thank you very much to all membership, especially on Itai for quick personal services.He set up my Auto Multi Currency Converter.

This iSoccer

It was super easy to set up and is do far the best currency converter app I've used. I really like the functionality of allowing you to choose where you want to place the app's icon to switch between currencies.

Label of Heaven

I used this app to add a currency option for a theme that didn´t have one. Easy to set up and works with no problems.

INTRINZIK

I lost so much time trying to configure other multi currency apps that were not properly supported by the page builder Im using. Auto Multi Currency took 5 minutes to setup and working perfectly first time.!!!!