Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

Cheeky Toddler

It's a 1 minute install, works flawless AND collects data on how many currencies have been shown... And it's free? Like... What!?!

Elle-&-Shine-

installed this app to try it out on one of my stores, and I have to say loved it! it changed currency to where the location is which helps, there was a small copy and pasted coding which I got help on as I,m, not very tech-savvy, with liquid codes, and Jonathan helped me out immediately on a Sunday!! their response is great and very patient, Now the fact it,s free is a plus, however I have used paid ones, and this app I love! I actually added it onto my other store, plus I got help to with that too, any questions I had they have been quick to reply. So, so far impressed. and thank you Jonathan and Itia .

ProudDogOwner

This is very awesome and it's a responsive application
I will surely use it again and highly recommended

Perfect Pallets

It's really amaizing,,, Great app for auto currency convert. loved this so much.
Thanks to the app owner for providing an amazing app.

NOVA

I used this app to help me increase conversions, don’t you hesitate to download this app, I highly recommend.

Vivek Mehmi Music

I am still new to using the app, but it has already helped, I will continue to monitor and see how international customers use it!

Cadburg

Pretty good performance and UI. Would be a lot better though if there was a currency selector in the footer instead of a floating button as not to ruin certain website designs. Edit: See it now. Updated my review!

October 2, 2020

Hi,
you can manually place the app on any page or element in your store.
We have very detailed guides you can use:

In addition, you can control the app placement on desktop / mobile and place it as a floating element at the top or bottom.

We would be happy to help you place it in the footer.
Just send us an email to support@conversionbear.com and we'll take care of that for you.

JOYPURR

Very simple guidance and It's so easier to understand than I expected.
Now our customers can select a currency.
Thank you very much!

JaherExpress

Very easy to install just follow the video instruction , perfect option for the beginners, it works as describe.

shopstore2000.com

What an awesome app working perfectly and easy to use
Highly recommended and i will definitely use it again.