Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

ClickFitnessOnline

Brilliant little app for my store - quick and really easy to install and works like a dream. Thanks!

Arrougo

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood app

Seodigital

This is a great app to use in my store. Thank you for that. User friendly and very easy to setup overall 5/5

SarraMurra

Love it! Easy set-up, love the round-up option! Thank you! Best thing about it is that it's free :))

LED Galaxy Lamp

I can't believe this APP is Free! Very easy to setup. This app is highly recommended!! Cheers!!!!!!!

scribbs.co

I can highly recommend this app. It works very well on my store. At beginning there was little issue with the cart page notification and automatic change of currencies when scrolling down the page. But I wrote quick email to support team and they helped me to resolve it (specifically Itai) - very fast help. Now everything works perfectly.

simplyfrenchvintage

Very clear instructions. Easy to install, looks good on website & 'does what it says on the can' Thank you

The SuiteSeat

So easy and convenient, also seems to work very well so far. I would recommend that anyone make use of this app for international selling.

Get That.net

Perfect app, i am an absolute beginner so installing and setting up was easy. Nice clean user interface as well

French Antique Collections

Easy to install and use. My customers really like it. I needed some information and got an immediate response to my question which solved my problem of how to re-position the button.