Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Get That.net

Perfect app, i am an absolute beginner so installing and setting up was easy. Nice clean user interface as well

French Antique Collections

Easy to install and use. My customers really like it. I needed some information and got an immediate response to my question which solved my problem of how to re-position the button.

daisocks

Simply an Amazing app and Support from Jonathen and Lynda Wow! They are so kind and always take care of you when you need help! Very fast responses, and the app I think speaks for itself, highly customizable and always a clean look. I'm very impressed by this application and after opening 20+ stores and using various multi currency apps, this one takes the cake. It instantly increased my sales !! THANK YOU as always to the wonderful Auto Multi Currency converter. It will be a great addition for all store owners big and small and has my recommendation A+

HHO FACTORY

Really professional work AAAA ++++ I can recommend everyone. I like how it does. AAAA++++ AAAAA+++++

BayoShop

We are extremely pleased with the application because it completely realistically gives new value to our business.

T.G.C.R. Electronics & Accessories

It is good thus far I just wanted it to actually convert at checkout as well with the shipping price included. This would have given a more accurate reflection of the total cost at checkout. Maybe that needs to be fixed. The overall experience is good but the cart reflection needs improving.

August 30, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review - we really appreciate it!

We support multi currency checkout.
Currency selectors and payment platforms (such as PayPal, Stripe, Shopify Payments) are 2 different things.

The app integrates seamlessly with Shopify Payments 👉

If you enabled that in your store - your customers could checkout with more than 1 currency.

Follow these steps to set it up 👉

Warm regards,
Lynda.

39 Stitches

this is the perfect app for currency conversion. it has many features. my issue was solved within minutes by the support team.

Enchanting Tech

Great app, pretty straight forward to install, great list of currencies and the support is great...best of all it's free.

MALFIE PET

So easy and simple to install, text guide and video guide to install step by step, nice app, considering the free plan it is really helpful and well designed.

Kaleanela

Hello Bears, this is a very useful app, works really perfect and was easy to install, thank you!