Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

StrongScrub

Location United Arab Emirates

Their support is top-notch and they helped me integrate it into my website. Amazing, they are far better than paid apps!

UnitedMarks

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really good app for absolutely free. It looks good on the page and easy to install. Thank you so much guys!

VitaB17

Time spent using app 19 minutes

Really great app ! This app was very easy to install and I have a wide selection of currencies to choose from. Easy to use interface and customer friendly. I would highly recommend!

SourcesOfBeauty

Location Russia

The application really works, it helps to increase sales and good feedback.
I hope that everything will continue to go smoothly and support will remain at a high level.

BoteClear

Location Chile

it is really good app i recommend it to use it and it's really easy...........................................................................................................................................................

3D Cure

Location Egypt
Time spent using app About 2 months

I could easily install with the user guide they provided, did not take a couple of mins and when I checked my store, it showed me the price with my local currency and I can now switch to USD, AUD, EUR or GBP which is great

Smartech

Best currency converter app for sure! Thank you a lot guys!
Wish you all the best! But why i cant change currency in chechout page?

Zionhillstore

Location Malaysia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great! easy to use, all setting appear as I expected, anyone who wish to have a currency converter app, this one is highly recommended!

Notary Ceramics

Time spent using app 13 minutes

This app was so easy to install and now my customers can shop quickly and fret free from around the world. I found that the app showed up on my store within seconds.Thank you!!

Puggle Paws

So far so good. This app was very easy to install and I have a wide selection of currencies to choose from. Easy to use interface and customer friendly. I would highly recommend!