Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear | Reviews

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

Reggie Jewelry

I would rate 10-stars if I could!!! They walked me through the installation process - got it set up in 2 minutes. Thank you Conversion Bear!

March 10, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review ✌️Lynda.

Project Motlun.co

Like my many previous experiences with Conversion Bear apps, this is the simplest app ever design by them and is super easy to install, less than 30 seconds done. Looks good and awesome in my store. Keep on going Bear people! :)

March 10, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review 🙌highly appreciated! Lynda.

Alphatox Premium Fitness Teas

This currency converter app is so easy to install, the pricing is uhm... FREE! Conversion bear continues to raise the bar in ALL THINGS E-Commerce. I don't believe I've ever received better functionality, customer support (thank you so much Lynda & everyone at Conversion Bear.) I am so very thoroughly impressed by their apps. I believe this is the 4th or 5th app I've used from their collection. Keep in mind i've been an E-Commerce specialist for 5-6 years and do not usually write reviews unless I really truly believe it will help other sellers.

This app is great, it doesn't leave theme code and make everything a mess, if anyone knows how annoying left over code is, trust me, it's me. So that's one thing I really love about all of their apps to begin with.

As for the functionality of this app, it's fairly new but as soon as I saw the Conversion Bear Logo I had to download it to one of my E-com stores and take a quick look. All I can say is I just saved $100+ / Year for an app that is converting more international customers than I could've imagined. It has also increased page load speeds, and wow, I just can not believe it. Just when you think they can't do better. They DO EVEN BETTER! I recommend their applications, all of them. For those of you interested: I use their Sticky Add To Cart App/ Upsell App/ Currency Converter App/ Trusted Badges App, and One more that I can't quite remember, however i'll update this review when I take a look lol. PLEASE DO YOUR STORE A FAVOR. Click Install, Delete & Remove The Expensive Buggy Conversion App you're using now. They are so detail oriented at Conversion Bear, that even if you need a specific problem resolved. Rest assured, they WILL FIX IT! Whether it benefits their pocket or not. They're about helping you, not about helping their pockets as much as many of these other application development conglomerates.

March 9, 2020

By far the best review I ever read my entire professional life. I'm speechless. Thank you so much 🎉Lynda.

1 2 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 59 Next