Reviews (600)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its automatic currency conversion based on customer location, essential for global sales. They appreciate its easy installation, customizable appearance, and support for numerous currencies. The customer support team, including Itai, Lynda, and Jonathan, is praised for their quick responses and help with advanced features like CSS modifications. Additionally, the app is valued for not leaving residual code on themes, ensuring a clean site backend.

September 6, 2020

Love it! Easy set-up, love the round-up option! Thank you! Best thing about it is that it's free :))

SarraMurra
Romania
11 minutes using the app
August 3, 2020

Very simple set up. Thank you for a free app that will add value to my store. The video and text instructions were very clear and concise.

Nikua Skin
11 minutes using the app
July 8, 2020

I found this app easy to install and so far easy to use. For a free app this deserves 5 stars. I can update as we go. Thanks Team!

Artemissiashop
9 minutes using the app
October 8, 2020

Just installed and it took mere minutes, all seems to be working so far so good! Thanks from Taggisar UK.

Taggisar UK
8 minutes using the app
May 2, 2020

The real deal! Everything you need. Thank you! I hope you can always continue to provide this amazing service :)

Flee Normality Clothing
7 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 4, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝 we appreciate it.

Edited August 10, 2020

WOW! This app works great for me. I have created more than 50 stores, and just lately, I used this app on 5 stores, and it's impressive so far. Thanks

The-Titanides-Store
Singapore
5 minutes using the app
March 10, 2020

I would rate 10-stars if I could!!! They walked me through the installation process - got it set up in 2 minutes. Thank you Conversion Bear!

Reggie Jewelry
Israel
2 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied March 10, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review ✌️Lynda.

June 9, 2020

Excellent Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Montessori Climber™
1 minute using the app
June 9, 2020

我打不開.系統是不是壞了....................................................................................................................

YueSi.Shangpin

我相信我們也可以使您的經歷成為5星。

喬納森
聯合創始人

May 26, 2020

Like it. Fast and clear installation instruction. The only one I need - canadian dollar. Please, upgrade the App! Thnxs

smartishhouse
Slovenia
15 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 26, 2020

The app supports over 160 currencies (including CAD 🇨🇦)

You can manually add specific currencies through your settings panel, or click "show all currencies" to add them all with 1 click.

We are happy to help you setup the app and add more currencies right away.

Our team has contacted you via email and chat.

Warmest regards,