Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BLUE MONARCHS

Currently using this app and it's customizable and easy to use. I hope it stays free to use. Thank you Conversion Bear!

March 16, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review ✌️ Lynda.

Luxe

Great App and Awesome Customer Service.
This App is a must have for your online Store!
Amazing Free Features!

March 15, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 👍 highly appreciated! Lynda.

Touch Bracelet

This app is very clean an professional and the support are very fast in fixing issues . I highly recommend this app .

March 15, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤩 happy to help! Lynda.

Princesizely | Gift Store

best converter since i started selling online, and the most interesting part is that its all free which is perfect.

March 14, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 👌 Lynda.

foodex

Thank you for this great app , Lynda Was very help full. I just start my website and I will use this app to deal with the currency .

March 13, 2020

Thank you for the awesome review 💪Lynda.

jennie riley

This is the first review I have actually taken my time to write. This is because I really appreciated the instant reply and help that I needed to help me install this great app. I am a novice when it comes to even the basics so I just wanted to thank Lynda and her team for helping me so quickly. The app also works instantly!

March 13, 2020

Thank you very much for the lovely review 🙌 appreciate it! Lynda.

Altum Vintage

Very nice support staff! People are really trying to help! Special thanks to Linda :), she showed in detail how I can do what I need.

March 13, 2020

Thanks for the great review 👌 always happy to help. Lynda.

West Hikers

Awesome app, useful and simple. I highly recommend you use it because it will solve a lot of problems.

March 13, 2020

awesome review 🤩 thank you! Lynda.

Straight-Faced

easy quality design ... no nonsense. You get exactly whats advertised. Instructions were great. Highly recommended. Thank you for making this easier for us.

March 12, 2020

Thank you very much for the great review 👍Lynda.

SteelJoy!

I am using this app to help potential customers to feel more comfortable to shop in my store. Thanks for your help, it was fast and helpful.