Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless integration, and ability to cater to a global audience. It's praised for improving international customer conversion rates and page load speeds. The app automatically updates product prices based on current exchange rates and provides estimates in customers' own currencies. Merchants commend the support team for their efficiency. The app is free, easy to install, and works well on both desktop and mobile. It features an auto geo-location currency feature and is compatible with Shopify's multiple currencies.

June 9, 2020

我打不開.系統是不是壞了....................................................................................................................

YueSi.Shangpin

我相信我們也可以使您的經歷成為5星。

喬納森
聯合創始人

August 26, 2020

I thought it would be hard to change currencies, it took less than 2 minutes with this app. I literally copied 2 lines of code into the currency settings in shopify hit save, opened the app again to check it was working properly, and yes it was and in GBP, EUR, USD, and AUD

The Pompomery
28 minutes using the app
November 25, 2020

Just wow! After years of using one other popular currency converter, I have to say that this Auto Multi-Currency Converter is the BEST currency converter app. So many cool features and all free. I can finally place the icon wherever I want. It autodetects location and chances the currency automatically. You can select as many currencies as you want. You can round up or set prices however you want. And it's all free. Cant believe I kept up with the other app for so long. thanks guys this is awesome.

Stand Out Bikes
Latvia
28 minutes using the app
August 11, 2020

Very nice! I really like how it does. Perfectly solved my store issue.
Thank you sooooooooooooo much!

Your Serendipity
China
22 minutes using the app
August 22, 2020

It looks like the best Currency Converter so far, very easy to use include auto Geo and a great customer support, well done !

DoinGoods
Israel
21 minutes using the app
July 27, 2020

Really great app ! This app was very easy to install and I have a wide selection of currencies to choose from. Easy to use interface and customer friendly. I would highly recommend!

VitaB17
19 minutes using the app
May 26, 2020

Like it. Fast and clear installation instruction. The only one I need - canadian dollar. Please, upgrade the App! Thnxs

smartishhouse
Slovenia
15 minutes using the app
Conversion Bear replied May 26, 2020

The app supports over 160 currencies (including CAD 🇨🇦)

You can manually add specific currencies through your settings panel, or click "show all currencies" to add them all with 1 click.

We are happy to help you setup the app and add more currencies right away.

Our team has contacted you via email and chat.

Warmest regards,
Conversion Bear team.

December 3, 2020

I haven't had a chance to see the app in action, but it was very easy to set up. The step by step guide is always helpful especially when changing coding. Thank you.

God or Guns
15 minutes using the app
Edited July 19, 2020

This app was so easy to install and now my customers can shop quickly and fret free from around the world. I found that the app showed up on my store within seconds.Thank you!!

Notary Ceramics
13 minutes using the app
September 6, 2020

Love it! Easy set-up, love the round-up option! Thank you! Best thing about it is that it's free :))

SarraMurra