Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Winslough

Great App! Instant customer support. Why should you choose the paid app if there is a FREE one with excellent customer support?

March 20, 2020

Good point 🤝thank you for the great review! Lynda.

InDigitalMicro

The app worked correctly with my theme vs the theme's own currency converter so cheers to the team !

March 20, 2020

thanks for the awesome review 🤝 cheers! Lynda.

INFSD

Works perfectly. It's exactly what I need. The support is amazing, they helped us with everything. We hope you guys can develop more apps like these.

March 20, 2020

Thanks for the awesome review 🤝 please send me an email to lynda@conversionbear.com and I would help you fix the cart notification issue. Lynda.

Sportzzheads Athletic Apparel

Best Free App out there, everything works well, there's no hidden fees, and the app performs fully! Highly recommended

March 20, 2020

Thanks for the great review 🤝 Lynda.

Uniq Musing

Best currency converter app I have tried so far! The customer support is also very helpful and reliable.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the kind words 🤞 Lynda.

Unify Charging

Easy to install and sleek design! Lynda was very helpful adjusting it exactly to my liking! I can't believe this is a free app!

March 19, 2020

Thanks for supporting the app 🌟happy to help! Lynda.

Black Stripe Gallery

This app does what I expect! The support from Lynda was fabulous. I highly recommend this app.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review 🤝highly appreciated! Lynda.

Kabally.

Thank you so much, i liked yours service and help, i'm so happy for everything from app, installation and response.

March 19, 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review 👍 Lynda.

EpodsRevolution

good and very good support who help us! and automatically detect the currency of the customer so is perfect

March 19, 2020

thanks for the perfect review 👌the currency format feature you requested is now available as well! Lynda.

Colorful PoPo

eazy to use

March 18, 2020

Thank you for the great review 🤝 Lynda.