Currency Converter Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Colour Sol

Super easy to setup. Did not get to use it yet but we will see soon in the future. I will update it after my first international customer shops.

Genie Aladdin

I like this Auto Multi Currency Converter as it give website viewers better experience. Without hassle in currency conversion, it allows customers to spend more time in shopping.

Autre Temps Accessoires

Nice, quick and easy set up. Love the possibility to change set up for desktop vs mobile . Works well, seems stable. Thanks!

St. John & Dolly Smith's Pickles

I installed this app because I was impressed by all 5* reviews. At first it worked fine, A few days ago a friend in Kyiv wanted to browse my site so, for the first time in several weeks I decided to view the actual site, not the Shopify admin.
I was horrified to discover that the converted price was 100 times the actual price. And to make matters worse, I have no idea how long this has been going on.
I have emailed twice for support and I have had no response and not even an acknowledgement of my email.
I will now be deleting the app and looking for a replacement.

November 18, 2020

Hi there,
The issue was not caused by our app, but by the language selector running in your store.

The languages widget is "translating" all of the price elements after they are converted, causing the price elements to inflate as it failed to detect the correct currency formatting.

This information was shared by our tech team through multiple emails that we sent to your Shopify admin registered email address. You might want to check your inbox (and possibly your spam folder) to see our responses.

I'm not sure when and how the languages app was added and messed up prices in the store that resulted in inflated prices as our Auto Currency app is running in your store since early July.

We have a record of all other correspondences from our team on 18th and 16th of Nov if you want to revisit the technical information we shared regarding your specific setup.

You can also follow up with our tech team directly: support@conversionbear.com

We reply to all inquiries within 24h or less.
Yes, even on weekends.

I hope over 515 five star reviews will testify to the level of service we're delivering across all of our apps, whether they are paid or free to use.

Jonathan.

The Junkyard

great converter. super simple to use, it was straightforward and non-intrusive. It is quite stable while other apps weren't.

Luxusss Store

very good app! if you're looking for a currency changer worldwide: you are at the best address! I'm very pleased

Slicebea

This app was truly a lifesaver! Works like a charm and switches currency according to the location of the customer. Recommended.

Dermavel

Love Conversion Bear! Great apps and as always, great support from the team when needed! Conversion Bear's apps are #1 on Shopify IMO.

Sunshine Digi Shop

The app is easy to use and I really recommend it for new users like me. Congrats Team for your excellent work!!!

AllBliss

Easy to set up and use. Has very good functionality for a free App. Perfectly met my currency conversion needs especially for stores based in countries where Shopify Payments is not active.