Currency Converter Bear

Currency Converter Bear

by Conversion Bear

Automated currency switcher. Currency conversion w/ checkout.

Luxusss Store

very good app! if you're looking for a currency changer worldwide: you are at the best address! I'm very pleased

Slicebea

This app was truly a lifesaver! Works like a charm and switches currency according to the location of the customer. Recommended.

Dermavel

Love Conversion Bear! Great apps and as always, great support from the team when needed! Conversion Bear's apps are #1 on Shopify IMO.

Sunshine Digi Shop

The app is easy to use and I really recommend it for new users like me. Congrats Team for your excellent work!!!

AllBliss

Easy to set up and use. Has very good functionality for a free App. Perfectly met my currency conversion needs especially for stores based in countries where Shopify Payments is not active.

CAFE R'ONN®

It looks to work well . I didn't have any problem to install it. It very usefull for my business. Great App.

victoriarosebaby

I wished there were more stars to grant this amazing app and its extraordinary support team. App is super fast, beautiful look with zero errors in all currencies. And more important than that, they have amazing customer support which in my opinion is even more important than the app function itself. They reply you with the fastest and best solutions in minutes. Jonathan in customer service is super professional and helpful. Thank you Jonathan, and thank you Auto Multi Currency Converter team.

dipmakeup

The best free app I have used,Automatic currency switching is very practical, you don’t need to set too many currencies

lifehackforhome

Easy Instalation. Convert directly. Very useful app. I absolutely recommend that. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Very Vitality

nice and easy to set up. done it within 1 minute. free, so what more could you ask for. the display looks unreal as well!