AutoHide Soldout Products

AutoHide Soldout Products

by Anglerfox

Automatically Hide and Unhide Out of Stock Products

Minasari Home

Edit again. Let's start from the beginning. 1) Autohide also adds to your plan any item which is either in status draft or archived. So very soon you are paying the maximum. 2) Once you reach your plan limit, there is no communication. You need to find out for yourself. Since we use around 50 apps, i do not think I have time to verify each app each day. Very annoying. The app itself works fine. But the above points are very important to me, as a business.

June 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Your feedback is very important to us, and we keep updating our app continuosly to meet our customers needs and expectations. If you struggle with any issues in future, you can write to us directly at support@anglerfox.com.

We are always here to help you.

Blessed Be Magick

Installed this app as I needed the ability to hide out of stock variants. You have to pay $79 extra for this service which is not clear in their description. I paid the additional charge and it's been about 3 days and no one has gotten back to me on installation even though I left a message in their chat support asking for an update and responded immediately to their request for staff account access. Very frustrating and would not recommend if you need it urgently because support is slow and they don't get back to you. I'm 4 days into my trial and unable to use this app despite paying the additional $79.

roastedfox

The app listing says that app hides variants but you log in only to discover that they want to charge you a further $79 on top of the monthly fee to make that happen.

Lingerie Ponto Com

ainda estou testando por enquanto ele não fez o prometido ,pedi suporte vamos ver se resolvem assim se resolverem e funcionar normal mudarei a classificação por enquanto não faz oque se propoe