Dialogue ‑ Ai Personalization

Personalization, Ai Recommendations, Upsells, Bundles, Stories

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Qstomize.com

The best product recommendations app I tried. Many great features I haven't seen anywhere else such as the homepage banner. Since installing Dialogue I have seen my AOV go up more than 20% without changing anything else.

May 23, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Dialogue, we're glad you're enjoying it! We're constantly trying to add new features and make it the best recommendations tool out there.

AOV is an important metric for any business and we're happy to hear that Dialogue has helped you increase it. Thank you for your trust in Dialogue and we hope to continue delivering value for you.

Kinky Toy Store

Dialogue is a product that helps you create personalized recommendations for your customers by analyzing your customer's browsing history and predicting what they might like next. They also offer upselling and cross-selling suggestions, so you can quickly provide more value to your customers. I love this tool because it helps me provide more value to my customers, which can result in more sales and more profit. https://www.kinkytoy.store https://www.shackled.me

May 23, 2022

Thank you for your kind words about Dialogue, we're so happy to hear that you're finding it helpful! We designed Dialogue specifically to help businesses like yours provide more value to customers, and it's great to see that it's living up to that goal.

We appreciate your business and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future.

PortoWatch

Great app. Very intuitive. Help us to boost up our sales and improve our revenue per session.
Customer support is amazing too and highly available.

April 10, 2022

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to write this review! we're delighted to hear that Dialogue has helped your business grow!
We work hard to provide a great customer experience and are always looking for ways to improve.

GlityJewels

Dialogue AI is definitely a game changer among the AI app.
They are helping us to boost our sales in our store.
They have an amazing customer support team - Adielle and Ophir were available for us for any question.

April 10, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that Dialogue is helping your business. We are also happy to know that our customer service team was able to help!

Kenny James

i was struggling on the website and was helped by rony what an absolute dream best customer service i've experienced

November 15, 2021

Hi Kenny, thanks for your review and taking the time to share your experience!

We're so happy to hear that Rony was able to help you out. We're always looking for ways to improve and it's great feedback like yours that allows us to do so.

Tweaked by Nature UK

Using this app for a few weeks and really impressed with the quick results we got! Super easy to handle and implement. High level of Customer service. Extremely recommended!

October 27, 2021

Thank you for the great review! We're so happy to hear that Dialogue is meeting your needs.

Badim TLV

Value for money app! Fast and great service, and of course, increase your AOV and revenue. We saw an immediate impact and sales that were made through the different assets. The assets look beautiful and so native to our store, the formatting looks great and blends in with the fonts and style of our theme so well. There are many great features and capabilities and we are very happy with the support we got from the Dialogue great team.

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate it! Engaging and considered design can make the difference between a success and a failure. At Dialogue, we do everything possible for a site to stand out from its competitors by paying attention to how it is presented and delivered.

MiCleo&Co

Roni and Adielle have been so nice, professional, decisive and efficient supporting me whith this amazing app... ¡thanks! Regarding the app itself: so valuable to me as I can add upselling and crosselling automations so easy. The look is perfect. And the storyteller widger son classy and useful... Highly valuable, practica, recommendable and I am sure it will be profitable for my shop. Gongrats for the app and for the support team!

October 27, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that our app is helping you grow your business.

We always try to make sure the look and feel of our app are as pleasant as possible. You enjoying our app makes us so happy :)

פנדה הום

Dialogue App is really great, offers so many possibilities, easy to use with many customization options, features, and outstanding customer service. Thank you!

October 27, 2021

Our goal is to make every user journey an enjoyable experience! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback!

Friendog

I came for the Bundles and MY MIND WAS BLOWING!
Great service, Great features And a personal Thank you Ophir for your caring!

October 27, 2021

Thanks for the review and feedback!
We're so happy to hear that you found Dialogue helpful, effective, and easy to use.

Previous 1 3