Automizely Traffic & Ads

Price: Free
Rating (4.8)
4.8
June 20, 2021

thank you so much for this extra marketing effort, i'll recommend it to all my partners and all friends

DoDo Shoppers
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited June 20, 2021

very friendly and here to help you anytime with assistance.. the app is so easy to use, very understandable... Highly recommend for beginners

GenerousLoveGifts
Time spent using app: 17 days
June 20, 2021

I'm using this app to drive more customers to my website. I hope it helps me to build a customer base. I will update in a week and tell yall how it's going. I just add it 10mins ago and so far so good.

D'vine Beàutí Bar & Fashions
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 18, 2021

I contacted support for assistance using this app and they were quick, friendly and extremely helpful.

Fiya Goddess
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 18, 2021

Excellent app to have traffic in your Store, customer service Pratiksha is always there to help, i would come back again for another review

Go Love Shoes
Edited August 2, 2021

Will update review once issue is resolved. Support team is wasting my time. Good app with nice features. Support is willing to help. Looking forward to have this on our store in the long run

Aumni Crafts
India
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 15, 2021

Just installed this app today to test out Automizely free traffic. Install process was smooth and easy to configure. They also got a friendly and excellent support team that can help with any questions. Look forward to seeing how this app performs with the free traffic.

Shoplexcity
France
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 15, 2021

Great Apps to support your marketing and sale. Easy to set up and use. No tech knowledge and skill required.

Foreverbestdeal
June 15, 2021

really good app that helps business get sales runs smoothly and efferent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abie's Bizzy Bee
Edited June 14, 2021

I just loaded the app on to my store. I had a question and recieved prompt customer service via chat. I really hope this app works and boosts my sales.

Quratiq Wellness and Beauty