Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

Vulcan Flamer Shop

Location Poland

Great app I really suggest this to add it to your website and use it. Highly recommended, I wish that I could gave it more stars :-)

Free Speech Communications

It is very good; not only that, but I managed to change over items for the ads very quickly, and managed to get 100 views for the phone power bank in less than half an hour.

D'anochii

Time spent using app 23 minutes

it was fast ,it did not take much work to get started,good deal,if traffic come as fast as the set up this is the best app on the market.

Fearlessbeauty_XIX

i just installed the app but so far so good. easy to set,the support was quick to respond..well see how it does in a few days.

Aria by Apriil Couture

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Fast and effective service! It's always a pleasure to talk to any customer service rep here!!!!!!!!!

Unique Views ALBATOMI

Location Romania
Time spent using app 27 minutes

I use this app to help me increase my sales. It's really friendly to use it. I recomand this app to small bussines.

Sepheri Suisse

Location Switzerland

I have tried to install this app several times, but the problem remains the same - All displayed picture coming from the ads are not redirecting to a valid website and even to a blank page blocked by Automizely - Have reported the issue to the customer support who is totally useless Always asking for the same question despite the videos and explanation given This app is a total scam

August 14, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations.

We've referred this concern to our development team to fix it for you. We'll update you over email and chat once it get resolved.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Ankush Kumar
Team Automizely

Lifeforce Organics

Time spent using app 13 minutes

Have only just installed this app for our store but I got impressions almost immediately after enabling it. Looking forward to seeing how it performs and may update with a review after we['ve had some time to see it in use.

MyHomeStore365

Location Greece
Time spent using app 13 minutes

Great app i am enjoying using it and will use it for all my shops at shopify... I recommend it to anyone

Jewelry Groves

Great customer support and just install the app and will try it for while , I am so so so so happy .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32