Automizely Traffic & Ads

Price: Free
Rating (4.8)
4.8
January 22, 2023

Fantastic App, had an issues and support assisted me immediately and resolve this . i would definitely recommend use of this app.

Zone XL
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
January 22, 2023

Quick easy. But my only gripe is to allow more than 5 products per campaign. I will use it and hope to see more features in the future.

PleasantlyPlumpFashions
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 19, 2023

Free traffic ad exchange and it helps getting views to your website at no cost. I would recommend this app.

kt-essential
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 18, 2023

starting trial now, lets see how it works, free traffic may will help the website to rank better. Waiting to see outcome!

Kitchen Accessories
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
January 15, 2023

great app help me lot .customer service great
..............................................................................

Next-X Coffee
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 14, 2023

Excellent service I like it so far in growing my business. I hope that helps me in the part of growing my traffic.

LuxsOne
Time spent using app: 1 day
January 12, 2023

Je débute seulement avec l'application mais l'idée de partager ces annonces dans d'autres boutiques me parait pas mal c'est seulement dommage qu'on ne puisse pas choisir ou ces boutiques sont situé .

Soul Plane CBD
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 12, 2023

Merci pour vos précieux commentaires. Nous sommes heureux de savoir que vous êtes satisfait de nos services.

Je tiens à vous informer que les annonces sont échangées entre les magasins de manière aléatoire de temps à autre. Nous sommes ouverts aux suggestions si vous en avez. Il est toujours agréable de comprendre les exigences de nos utilisateurs afin que nous puissions répondre à leurs attentes et offrir une expérience engageante.

Si vous avez besoin d'aide avec l'application, n'hésitez pas à nous contacter via l'option de chat en direct disponible sur votre compte ou à nous envoyer un e-mail à support@automizely.com

Nous ferons de notre mieux pour nous assurer que votre expérience avec nous mérite une note de 5 étoiles.

Salutations,
Team Automizely

January 10, 2023

i dont know for now i like it but i dont know if this app will help me to bring sales to my store.. if will then i will give 5 stars!

MegaShop
Croatia
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 10, 2023

I appreciate you providing your thoughts.

Accept my apologies for the situation you found yourself in. But this is not the kind of experience we want to give our users.

Since you are a valued customer, we constantly strive to provide a wonderful experience. Knowing that our service fell short of your expectations makes us very sad.

Any suggestions are welcome. If you have any recommendations that would make our platform more user-friendly, do let us know. You can always get in touch with us through your account's live chat feature.

We apologize for the trouble we have given you.

Regards,
Automizely Team

January 6, 2023

THANKTHIS WILL HALP ALOT WITH SALES EVERTHING NOT PROMISE BUT I CAN DO MY BEST TO MAKE THE APP WORK ATUMIZELY

Zorlee
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 6, 2023

Very very good application, complete with everything we need, in addition, the assistance is very fast. Recommended. Thanks

IL VALHALLA STORE