Automizely Traffic & Ads

Automizely Traffic & Ads

by Automizely & AfterShip

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Fishingcrown

Amazing App I really like it. The support is great and very useful. However, I do not understand how is possible for this app to be completely free...

Happirags

Great app and good customer service.................................................................

Toys World

i used this app to import product reviews and is very helpful. really amazing app, it got all the tools you need.

love + love win

apenas estoy comenzando con el app espero ver resultados y como hace permforn en mi sitio web, y ver como trabaja con los partnerts.

Tievoli Candles

So far so good! I'm hoping that this app will help me generate more web traffic and consistent sales! Customer support is also available and easy to talk to if you need assistance.

Waist Trainers 101

I just installed the app and updated the settings. I don't see any ads showing on my site yet so we'll see how it goes.

September 14, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry to know that that you were unable to see ads on your site. If you are still facing any issues, please note that our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

We are eager to hear from you and please contact us again if you have any feedback about the app and its interface.

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely Traffic (Ads)

Chookie and Lou

An amazing app. All the apps in this range are fantastic! Such a great way to increase traffics. Highly recommend

the eco house

I'm new to using the Automizely apps and so far im loving it. The ease and customer service is fantastic!

stylistwears

Still loving this app. Is quick and easy to set up, customer services is always ready to help. Thanks guys

Printuro

Great idea to drive free traffic! Let's see how this will work out when I will officially launch store! Gave few ideas to customer support about this product. Hoping they will add a feature to see traffic of stores my product listed on!