Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

bestfashion mn

Time spent using app 8 minutes

The app is easy to install and easy to use.
I loved I recommend this app to everyone in his marketing

IDareUFit

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Very easy to access and use . Looking forward to the free boost in organic traffic for my store! I think traffic exchange is a great marketing tool in getting your store seen by potential buyers. Here's to success!

Enchant and Soap

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Support really helpful. Easy to navigate and already showing impressiums on other users pages. Thank you!

LuxBunx

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Adding the app and setting up was easy. So far so good, just uploaded products a few seconds ago and immediately gained impressions.

Goddess Beauty Garden

great app more than i expected lots of traffic for free i highly recommend it keep up the good work.

Wallet & Watch

Location India

Automizely Traffic and Ads helps me to boost traffic my store and helps to increase in conversions on the store.

Beach Authority

The app is very easy to use, I simply chose a few products to promote and Automizely instantly created dynamic ads for my business.

rodamon6

it was great thankyou this is my fisrt time i work with this app i like it and the support is good ihope making a lot of ads with

Storenify

I tried Automatizely reviews app, it was perfect! Now I went for Automatizely Ads Exchanger, and it is a game-changer! One thing I want them to improve though, if it's possible, is increasing the number of campaigns you can exchange with other stores, for now, you can only exchange 5 products, it would be better to add like 20 or 50!

Oléna-Fashion

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Service client très efficace et sympa je recommande sans hésiter toutes l'equipe est à l'écoute et très réactif