4.9

Merchants find this app user-friendly and ideal for beginners due to its easy setup and navigation. It's appreciated for offering free traffic and ads, making it suitable for businesses on a budget. The app is praised for its responsive customer support, ability to increase traffic and sales, and AI optimization for better ad campaigns. Merchants also value its easy ad creation, product listing features, and the display of products as ads on other stores. The availability of a free plan makes it a popular choice for new store owners.

October 27, 2023

I really liked the concept of this app and I see it really being a helpful addition to the our store. Also, Pooja was extremely helpful and timely in assisting with my set-up issues that honestly were my own errors.

Epsalon Skin
1 day using the app
November 20, 2023

Absolutely thrilled with the exceptional support from Automizely Traffic & Ads! Their assistance was a game-changer for me, and I genuinely appreciate the level of dedication and expertise they brought to the table. The impact on my business has been phenomenal. Thank you for going above and beyond—I'm truly grateful for your support.

BLUELANDER A LAND OF TRUST AND FASHION
India
About 9 hours using the app
November 1, 2023

So far so good. Very easy to install and configure.

Inspired Travel
About 2 months using the app
December 30, 2023

Great work done

HaliGadgets
United Arab Emirates
1 day using the app
January 4, 2024

It's so Amazing that app ...wowww I was not expecting that they promote 5 on you products for you for free ...wawww isn't it AMAZING I'm in LOVE OF THAT BEAUTIFUL APP

Sauna Medical
11 minutes using the app
January 5, 2024

I like this app, it's very helpful.

Tech5

i dont now what is this why i give 3star because services is best

WRO Progretion
2 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied November 14, 2023

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

We can understand that you're unable to provide your opinion about our application so we are happy to assign you a designated executive to help with the Traffic application. We will be more than happy to provide you a Demo about this application functionality and also can help you set up your traffic campaign. We will surely get all your queries answered and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have. So feel free to book your demo session with us through live chat support.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available all the time on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

December 28, 2023

Awesome

Tru•To•The•GAME
14 days using the app
October 18, 2023

I have only had this app for a minute and already im loving this app.

Mystery Dream Store