Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

Oasis Mini-Boutique

I used this app to help build traffic, get exposure to my online store. Looking forward to positive results!

Dashmogul

So far so good, I always look for a great way to advertise my store and this looked like a great app.

CentellaJewel

Just installed and hoping for the best more conversations and sales please! I can't wait to see what it has in store

April 25, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you liked our app and looking forward to sales and the best of conversations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

Itty Bitty Co.

So far so good. Didn't rate it 5 stars only because the ads aren't in the same category as my shop. I would prefer ads that are at least in the same genre. I sell baby items, so when an ad is about a "holiday jockstrap" it is kind of gross and irrelevant.

April 25, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I can see that you are not happy with the fact that ads are not showing in the same category as your shop.

Your feedback about ads showing in the wrong genres has been registered.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

TrendyJapan

Location Japan

I used to install friend's referral app and I liked it. This time, I also considered and encountered your great app, and the support team's warm support has completed installation and configuration in 30 seconds. The review evaluation is also very good, so I am looking forward to the good results! Since then, traffic and clicks have been steadily increasing. This app is the best. I am looking forward to future growth.

uniquebags8993

Time spent using app 11 minutes

used app it work excellent has a lot to offer. I cant wait to finish setting it up. You should give it a try

Katahum Apparel

Love this app. Have a lot of features I needed for marketing. Highly recommended app if you are just starting like me. The best thing is its free.

NinaWigs

Time spent using app About 2 months

The customer support was great. just trying this app hopefully, it works in my work to increase conversation

ModernWrlld

Location South Africa

Give Mr A Raise And A Bonus On Top. If He Makes A Mistake, Never Fire Him. He's A Good Man, And Will Make A Huge Positive Impact On Automizely In The Future. Great App As Well, I Highly Recommend It. Shout Out To Mr.

Feber Lerry

Location Malaysia

Loves the app, the support live chat is very active and helpful, good features and very useful, recommend to you.