Automizely Traffic & Ads

Automizely Traffic & Ads

by Automizely & AfterShip

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Kings Corner Co.

Great support, quick reply and easy to work with! Very happy with everything so far, will see how everything goes with traffic and sales. Im excited to see how everything goes!

HippoCreation.Rocks

Still waiting to see whether the app can bring traffic. But the app team (Ankush) provided me clear and quick service. Very happy with it.

wayyaz

it s really helping me at the moment i created my store for just 1 day and the traffic is coming that s insane

Vivacity Vim

Another amazing app by some of the best people I know! There support is crazy good. SO happy with my experience talking to them!!!

Jlexy Collections

Still testing it out a few apps from Autpmizely and I must say that they are great apps and their customer service is also on point so far.

WaltermenCo.

awesome app!! Very helpful for my online shop. Would definitely recommend this to others who wants traffic for their shops.

Life11Mumbai

This app helps to get traffic from other Shopify stores. Support is good and very quick. Geo -targeting feature would have been very useful in getting relevant traffic.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Your suggestion about the geo-targeting feature has been noted and passed on to the correct department, so that it's implemented soon.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely Traffic (Ads)

Finland Forever

I wanted to clarify few things regarding the app so I reached out their support and got response immediately. This is good service which I recommend highly!

Magazay

For beginners easy to use app and customer support also. Easy to ads for your product.Thank you :) .

Sweet Baby Smart

I used this app to help with my ads, i would like more guidance or explanations, but I like it so far.