Automizely Traffic & Ads

Automizely Traffic & Ads

by Automizely & AfterShip

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

kaydii.com

It's too soon to tell if it's worthwhile but it seems to work as described. The support staff is always ready to answer any concerns very quickly.

Your Cornershop

amazing services and i loved the features available. go have a look and test it yourself. I haven't tested it fully

July 26, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app, its features, and the services offered by us.

Your feedback has been noted. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely Traffic (Ads)

Drew and Bee

Love the app so far! Seems to be working! Great customer service! Also, the app is very very easy to use

Tungstenhub

I used Free Traffic by Automizely to increase traffic and sales for my store, and it did great!!!!!!!!

The Watch Store ltd

I wanted to sort the branding on the website and Ravi from Automizely sorted out the problem, quickly. Thank you very much, guys!

Elise Pink

This app makes it more convenient for a new shop owner to find interested consumers, for your particular industry or product. Accessing the ad network, is another strategy to utilize with an overall advertisement plan.

Far North Boutique

Love this app, it’s really helped my store in growing and marketing! Thank you for all the help given!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

Regards,
Rupam
Team Automizely Traffic (Ads)

BuyMaster Store

this is good and easy to use platform . good to have u guys around and hope to see succesfull results with it /

GiftsandMorebyLinny

Was able to navigate easily and also get a response and task done right away. No complaints here will keep using

Thick Curvy Chic Customs

Brand new to the app. Customer service responded quickly when I was uncertain. Great app so far. Will update after I have had it for a month.