4.9

Merchants find this app user-friendly and ideal for beginners due to its easy setup and navigation. It's appreciated for offering free traffic and ads, making it suitable for businesses on a budget. The app is praised for its responsive customer support, ability to increase traffic and sales, and AI optimization for better ad campaigns. Merchants also value its easy ad creation, product listing features, and the display of products as ads on other stores. The availability of a free plan makes it a popular choice for new store owners.

November 8, 2023

Great idea to have such an app, however a simple thing is required here - option the provided font to match the theme's fonts because otherwise it looks ugly.

100 Deals
Spain
24 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied November 9, 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our application.
Your feedback about the option to provide font to match the theme's fonts to our site has been registered

It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

We are open to any suggestions. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

December 6, 2023

I am very amaze with this app that really brings traffic to your store.
I really recommend this app!

Allure-Arcade
30 days using the app
November 5, 2023

Ms. Akanksha is very kind and knowledgeable. I will not hesitate to ask for help because of my experience today. Give Ms. Akanksha a huge raise!
I have just started using Automizely and am happy that it is easy to use and that the chat help is available and reps seem to be very helpful.

TrendPro2023
4 days using the app
December 5, 2023

Karan was kind and helpful 10/10

RODAL
Colombia
About 2 months using the app
December 3, 2023

Great app and support is really good. really helped me out with watermark removal and I am getting free traffic.!

GlowlyBe™
2 days using the app
October 12, 2023

first time easy to use. I'll come back to share my experience with you guys.

R-STED
About 2 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied October 13, 2023

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

Regards,
Team AfterShip

December 22, 2023

i dont know yet, will update

Active Home Centric

Seems user-friendly.

Fastorex | Smart Shopping
2 months using the app
January 11, 2024

Customer care was there to answer my question.

Sheila Merchandise