Automizely Traffic & Ads

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Price: Free

moonspellsbeautyessentials

Location Malaysia

I have another Automizely app installed. I am comfortable with that app and I have decided to also add this app to get more visitors and increase sales.

Só Loopa Boa

Location Brazil

rápido, fácil e muito intuitivo! indico pra qualquer um que esteja começando, e ainda não tem experiência com anúncio.

LawrenceTrousers

Easy to setup and customer support was easy to reach. We hope that it will have a positive effect in bringing traffic to our new site.

Da-artis Canvas & Clothing Shop

Easy to use. Hope it will get some traffic to my store! Facile à utiliser, j'espère que l'application attrirera du trafic dans ma boutique!

Oasis Mini-Boutique

I used this app to help build traffic, get exposure to my online store. Looking forward to positive results!

Dashmogul

So far so good, I always look for a great way to advertise my store and this looked like a great app.

CentellaJewel

Just installed and hoping for the best more conversations and sales please! I can't wait to see what it has in store

April 25, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you liked our app and looking forward to sales and the best of conversations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

Itty Bitty Co.

So far so good. Didn't rate it 5 stars only because the ads aren't in the same category as my shop. I would prefer ads that are at least in the same genre. I sell baby items, so when an ad is about a "holiday jockstrap" it is kind of gross and irrelevant.

April 25, 2022

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I can see that you are not happy with the fact that ads are not showing in the same category as your shop.

Your feedback about ads showing in the wrong genres has been registered.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

TrendyJapan

Location Japan

I used to install friend's referral app and I liked it. This time, I also considered and encountered your great app, and the support team's warm support has completed installation and configuration in 30 seconds. The review evaluation is also very good, so I am looking forward to the good results! Since then, traffic and clicks have been steadily increasing. This app is the best. I am looking forward to future growth.

uniquebags8993

used app it work excellent has a lot to offer. I cant wait to finish setting it up. You should give it a try