Automizely Traffic & Ads

Automizely Traffic & Ads | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Ads Exchange + Boost Sales + Marketing + Advertising, SEO

Smoke High

I like the fact that this app is free and it help those of us that are just starting out in this industry gain customers that is in out nitch store, Thank you for helping us help us.

December 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I am glad to know that you liked our app.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

AntisocialCase

Great app so far. I'm seeing some new click throughs and the ads in return are not too intrusive for my users.

November 3, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

Waist Trainers 101

I just installed the app and updated the settings. I don't see any ads showing on my site yet so we'll see how it goes.

September 14, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am sorry to know that that you were unable to see ads on your site. If you are still facing any issues, please note that our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

We are eager to hear from you and please contact us again if you have any feedback about the app and its interface.

Life11Mumbai

This app helps to get traffic from other Shopify stores. Support is good and very quick. Geo -targeting feature would have been very useful in getting relevant traffic.

August 10, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Your suggestion about the geo-targeting feature has been noted and passed on to the correct department, so that it's implemented soon.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

TopSurvivalSupplies.com

Just getting started. Set upnis easy. Will see I can update my feedback after trying it out for a month. That's all for now.

August 5, 2021

Your feedback has been noted. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Your Cornershop

amazing services and i loved the features available. go have a look and test it yourself. I haven't tested it fully

July 26, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app, its features, and the services offered by us.

Far North Boutique

Love this app, it’s really helped my store in growing and marketing! Thank you for all the help given!

July 22, 2021

Charmed Moonpets

I love this app and its potential. I have not made any sales, though! I hope I see difference in a couple of days or weeks from now.

May 20, 2021

Your feedback has been noted. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Rupam
Team Automizely and Traffic (Ads)

SHAPEDEGREE

I use this app to help me gain more sells, so far i was able to make 1 sell coming from Automizely app.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.
Automizely Team

Fitness Malomay

great service fast and easy to use. only down side is that you can only promote 5 product
s.
better if it was 10

May 15, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know about your suggestion. We are continuously working to improve the application and your feedback is noted. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Previous 1