Free Traffic, Sales Boost, SEO

Free Traffic, Sales Boost, SEO

by Automizely & AfterShip

Ad Exchange + Boost Sales + Free Marketing + Advertising

Your Cornershop

amazing services and i loved the features available. go have a look and test it yourself. I haven't tested it fully

July 26, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app, its features, and the services offered by us.

Your feedback has been noted. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

Far North Boutique

Love this app, it’s really helped my store in growing and marketing! Thank you for all the help given!

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app.

Charmed Moonpets

I love this app and its potential. I have not made any sales, though! I hope I see difference in a couple of days or weeks from now.

May 20, 2021

Your feedback has been noted. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Rupam
Team Automizely and Traffic (Ads)

SHAPEDEGREE

I use this app to help me gain more sells, so far i was able to make 1 sell coming from Automizely app.

May 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.
Automizely Team

Fitness Malomay

great service fast and easy to use. only down side is that you can only promote 5 product
s.
better if it was 10

May 15, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know about your suggestion. We are continuously working to improve the application and your feedback is noted. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Two House Tools

Solution très simple pour faire connaitre sa boutique dans le début. Un support toujours très réactif. L'application est simple et facile d'utilisation

May 7, 2021

Je vous remercie pour vos aimables paroles.

N'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos suggestions. Nous sommes toujours impatients de savoir comment nous pouvons faire de votre expérience un 5 étoiles.

Nous avons également une option d'assistance par chat en direct 24/7 pour vous aider sur tout ce dont vous pourriez avoir besoin.

Salutations,