Automizely Page Builder

by Automizely & AfterShip

Landing Pages, Product Page, Blogs, Home Page, About Us, Theme

Diesel Media & Company

UPDATE!!--
This app is a joke. It doesn't actually allow you to customize any of the standard Shopify product or collection pages, it only allows you to add more content to existing pages. Can't change your collections default layout, but you can add drag-n-drop sections that are pre-defined with no customization. Super easy to use app, and offers all the features I need to set my shop apart from the rest! Looking forward to customizing all of my store pages!

November 4, 2021

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I can see that you are not happy with the app. Your feedback has been noted. Please note that we would be happy to resolve this for you and your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

Bushranger Sunglasses

App support at first were quite fast, but then left me hanging when I started to run into more problems creating my pages as I wished. Support chats of 45 minutes and re-explaining myself several times on the same chat became the norm. Eventually I spent quite a bit of time for no progress for 6 or 7 issues, so will not be wasting my time on this App when it cant do what others can easily.

November 3, 2021

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I can see that you are not happy with the customer service support. Your feedback has been noted. Please note that we would be happy to resolve this for you and your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

Aurora Lights

I've had a big problem with this app. They only support reviews from their own app, so I had to make the decision to migrate reviews after creating pages. I deleted my other review app on advice from one of the support team, but now my new reviews with automizely show up in the wrong place on the page, and for three days I've been going back and forth with support to fix this. Now I have no reviews posted because my pages looks unprofessional with the reviews in the middle of the page. I've been losing sales because of this app. You get what you pay for, I guess. This has been a very bad experience.

November 1, 2021

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I can see that you are concerned about reviews showing up in the wrong place and also no reviews being posted now and you are losing sales because of this.

It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

FALL IN SIGHT APPAREL

TERRIBLE. It was great until it wasn't. This app glitches and the customer service can't figure it out. I've gone to the length of unpublishing the work I created, deleted the app, and the app STILL shows up distorted on my clien'ts shop. Now, we can't launch on time because no one can figure out why the code still shows up. Furthermore, they will ask you to get into your Shopify to service this app, and that it's "needed" to have your login details, but when you tell them you'll make a limited profile with access only to your themes, they suddenly say accessing your account is not needed.
What a joke. I wouldn't bother.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

It is unfortunate to know that your expectations were not met while using our app. It deeply saddens us that you had to unpublish your creative work done on the app during the process of troubleshooting. However, we will not rest till we fix above mentioned issues and ensure that you get nothing but the best from us.

We have duly noted your feedback for our support team and will definitely brainstorm as to what could have been done differently to avoid such occurrences in the future.
A dedicated resource has been put to work to coordinate with our developers to fix all issues that were discussed in your recent interaction. You will be contacted soon via email to update on the progress.

In the meantime, if you have any questions for us, we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Nitish Kumar
Team Automizely

cezoe

This program is relatively simple to set up, but there is a very simple loophole that they can’t solve, that is, if you set up the page builder, then the comments will be displayed on the top of the page builder. This is very illogical, because the customer must It is to see your product page first, and then to see your review, instead of looking at the review first to see your product page. I have been communicating with them for 7 hours on this issue, and I have not been able to solve the navigation problem. I am almost mad. Why is this small problem so difficult to solve? I have lost patience and really can't solve this problem

August 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

We have forwarded your suggestion to the concerned team. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team