Automizely Page Builder

Automizely Page Builder | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Landing Pages, Product Page, Blogs, Home Page, About Us, Theme

Panadería Paola Roosevelt

Ha sido un aplicación facil de manejar, definitivamente ha mejorado la experiencia a nuestros usuarios porque podemos tener un mejor diseño de acuerdo a nuestra identidad de marca. Nos encanta los reportes porque nos han permitido medir que funciona y hacer ajustes.

NÜBA APPAREL

EL MEJOR SERVICIO ME RESOLVIERON TODAS LAS DUDAS Y ME CONTESTARON AL MOMENTO DE PREGUNTAR ALGO,
ES LA PAGINA MAS AMIGABLE PARA HACER TU PAGINA WEB

Spunk & Fire™ Boutique

I've used Automizely Marketing conversion and email tools and Aftership for my store so I was already familiar with them. When I discovered the Page Builder, I was stoked because I've have tried some of the other page builders but was never quite satisfied either because of price or features. So, I ended up making creating a banner graphic and uploading each one in the collection...which worked out fine but not much customization options available without diving into a lot of coding or paying for the big ticket page builder apps...which I tried before. Then comes along Automizely Page Builder...I love it! Now I can delete my collection graphic and customize each of my collection pages individually. I can do the same for my homepage, product pages, blog posts and even regular pages. What I really love is that I can move the added blocks for each page above the default stuff. For instance, on a collection page, I can add an image with overlay and drag it above the collection list that pulls from Shopify plus add blocks below. I absolutely love that feature!! Not to mention, the customer service has been great even when using the Automizely Marketing app. I had to contact them to remove the Automizely branding and to increase my quota for collection pages. Super easy and super quick! Thank you Automizely for creating apps that are not only extremely helpful and customizable but they are available for new stores that are have a tight budget. The fact that it's a Free app is unbelievable but oh so appreciated!! You should definitely give them a try...both the Marketing and Page Builder Apps.

MyEmpathy.de

Good Product, i use this App in my Online Store and its a very good App.
Very Nice and quickly Service. Thand you

Battery USA

So far, so good. The user interface is intuitive and the support is great. Looking forward to seeing the capabilities of this app.

SexyEmporium

An awesome must have app for any shopify store. Easy to set up and make professional pages. The customer support is excellent too. Thank you :)

Little Loves

Awesome so far and the most responsive customer service I think I've ever come across. That's all I have to say but there is a minimum character count

Pretty B Nich

I really enjoyed this app to create my Landing page and it goes highly recommended. Customer Service was great and efficient. Thank you From: Pretty B Nich Shop

Proud Colours

GREAT APP. And even better support from the team behind the app. Worldclass! Just love it, thank you guys!

Caligula Shop

It's a really good app. I asked for help and Javid was very helpfull. I'ts all good so far. I recommend the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 77 78