Reviews (7,007)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

June 10, 2024

I recently had an issue with the speed up function not working properly on my Shopify store, diastasisrehab.myshopify.com, due to some third-party apps. I reached out to Avada's support, and Judy promptly assisted me. She checked my store thoroughly and confirmed that everything was working fine on their end. She even took the extra step to check my mobile speed score, which was impressively high at 55.

Judy's support was efficient and reassuring, making the entire process smooth and stress-free. I'm extremely satisfied with the service provided and would highly recommend Avada for their excellent support and effective solutions. Thank you, Judy, for your great job!

If you're looking for reliable support and a robust SEO suite, Avada is definitely the way to go. Here's the link to check out their app: Avada SEO Suite.

diastasisrehab
Over 2 years using the app
Avada replied July 10, 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Judy was able to assist you promptly and effectively. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's great to know that your experience was smooth and stress-free. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. 😊

June 12, 2024

This app is straightforward to use, and has a great support team. When I ran into an issue, I simply sent a message using the built-in chat, and Tiana was very quick to respond. She provided a solution that worked on the first try. Great experience!

Habitat ReStore of Sumner County
Over 1 year using the app
Avada replied July 10, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! 😊 We're delighted to hear that you find the app easy to use and that Tiana was able to assist you quickly and effectively. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're always here to help. 🚀

July 14, 2024

I had a fantastic experience with the Avada Apps support team. Audrey was incredibly helpful in assisting me with page speed. She was patient, knowledgeable, and went above and beyond to resolve the problem.

Max was also instrumental in troubleshooting a technical issue I was facing. His expertise was evident as he quickly identified the problem and provided a clear solution.

Overall, I'm very satisfied with the support I received from both Audrey and Max. Their combined efforts made a significant difference in my experience with Avada Apps.

Erika Peña
Almost 4 years using the app
Avada replied July 17, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic 5-star review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear about your great experience with the Avada Apps support team. Audrey is delighted to know her patience and knowledge helped with your page speed, and Max is pleased that his expertise made a difference in troubleshooting your technical issue. Your satisfaction means the world to us. 😊

May 22, 2024

I 100 % recommend using the Avada app! There are a lot of features, that are very helpful, like optimizing speed, adjusting images and much more!

Even more, I can recommend the support team! I needed help in very specific matters (like nofollow-links or too many h1 tags) and they could help me instantly. My special thank's goes to Esther and the technician Tony for solving the issues right away!

Will always come back for help and tips!

Aroma Olymp
Germany
Over 3 years using the app
Avada replied July 10, 2024

Thank you for your amazing review! 🎉 We're thrilled that you find the Avada app's features useful and that Esther and Tony were able to assist you so effectively. Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we're always here to help whenever you need it. 👍

May 9, 2024

Amazing app with a large amount of features.

The customer service is amazing and quick, any and all our issues are resolved fully and quick. Audrey and Tony was able to help us with an issue we where having with very little effort from our end, and even ended with additional features being added to help us.

Would highly recommend this app.

VXB Ball Bearings
Over 1 year using the app
Avada replied July 10, 2024

Thank you for your amazing review! 😊 We're so happy to hear that Audrey and Tony were able to help you quickly and even add some extra features. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and it's great to know you're enjoying the app. Thanks for the recommendation! 🌟

May 25, 2024

I recently started using the Avada SEO app, and I am thoroughly impressed with the excellent service it provides. The app is user-friendly, efficient, and packed with features that have significantly improved my website's SEO performance.

A special thanks to the entire Avada SEO team for their outstanding support. I would like to give a special mention to Hana and Toby for their exceptional assistance. Their guidance and expertise have been invaluable in helping me get the most out of the app.

If you're looking for a reliable and effective SEO tool, I highly recommend the Avada SEO app. Great job, team!

Bargain LAB
Over 3 years using the app
Avada replied July 10, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! 🌟 We're delighted to hear that you're impressed with the Avada SEO app and its features. A special thanks from Hana and Toby for your feedback. Your recommendation means a lot to us, and we're always here to support you. 😊

June 2, 2024

I'm writing this review -- something a rarely ever do -- to highlight the extraordinary customer service provided by Kevin. I'm also happy with the services provided by Avada, but that alone was not enough to cause me to leave this review. Kevin, you're a rock star! 5 stars.

Unknown Union
About 1 year using the app
Avada replied July 10, 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that Kevin's extraordinary customer service made such a positive impact. Your kind words mean the world to us, and we're glad you're happy with Avada's services. Kevin truly is a rock star! 😊

May 2, 2024

We are using this Avada seo suite from our store beginning. Till now we got good service from them. Their customer support is more responsive. Expecially “hana”.. She helped me to fix issues with our store.. Thank you for your supports.. we are looking forward for your more services

Dayjour
United Arab Emirates
Almost 3 years using the app
Avada replied July 10, 2024

We're thrilled to hear that you've been receiving good service from the beginning and that our support, especially Hana, has been responsive and helpful. We look forward to continuing to provide you with great service. 😊 Thank you for your support!

May 14, 2024

Great app, easy to use and excellent support. Lydia was very prompt and came back with solutions from Nikita very quickly. I recommend this app to anyone using Shopify. Go for the subscription version its worth the extra per month.

Atlantic Mats
About 2 years using the app
Avada replied July 10, 2024

Thank you so much for your awesome review! 😄 We're so happy to hear that Lydia and Nikita were able to help you quickly. Your recommendation means a lot to us. We're always here to support you, so just reach out anytime you need us! 🌟

July 10, 2024

It is a great App and the support they have is so so good. Hana and Nikita, they helped me integrate something in minutes which was struggling. So Highly recommended.

Thanks

ahhaaaa.com
India
Almost 4 years using the app
Avada replied July 12, 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! ✨ We're delighted to hear that Hana and Nikita could assist you quickly with the integration. Your high recommendation means a lot to us! 👍 If you ever need more help, we're here for you.