4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including image optimization, SEO audit, and site speed improvement. Many have seen significant boosts in website speed, SEO rankings, and organic traffic. The automation and image optimization features are particularly praised for their efficiency and quality preservation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and professionalism. Some merchants have reported increased conversion rates and sales, and the app's ability to identify and fix SEO issues and its seamless integration with other platforms are also seen as beneficial.

February 6, 2024

Sooo many positive things to say, where do I start? Firstly, my websites SEO was very much so unknown until I installed Avada. After their scan, it not only showed me my score (80/100 at the time) but pin pointed my issues as well. By that I mean not just your generic "meta tags suck" type message, no no Avada went BEYOND that and went full on Plus Ultra! Avada pointed out the exact code that was wrong, specific images on my home page, and so much more. When you do get it, I HIGHLY recommend the Pro plan ($34.99 a month). Yes, it's costly but honestly with what you get in return is extremely worth it! Unlimited photo compressions a month, fantastic SEO monitoring, 24/7 support, it honestly feels like a 24/7 SEO & Site speed up service that does all the hard work in the process. To put it into perspective, I have over 200k products with photos. If I were to compress and edit the alt tags myself, that's over 20hrs of work a MONTH. Avada is SAVING me nearly $1,000 a month with their system, and that's precious time I could be using to promote my buisness which thanks to Avada I now can! Seriously, thank you so much to Toby from the technical team, Juliana and Tiana from the 24/7 live support for making my life so much easier.

Get Avada if you value your time and want the highest possible rating on SEO! Specifically get the pro plan ^.^ you will NOT regret it!

Blue Jay's Cauldron
February 15, 2024

So far Avada SEO has been a great way to dip my toes into some of the more 'skill-set needed' aspects of running a website without getting completely overwhelmed. The tools are all pretty much toggles so there's no stress there, although I have some trouble applying some of the suggested improvements as a beginner. Liz gave me loads of awesome advice and encouragement over live chat and email, and I've really appreciated! Toby was also super helpful to go into my code and fix some JS errors for me. Great people, great app!

Fidget and Focus
February 21, 2024

Only just installed the app and got the premium plan. Emily and Lydia from the support team helped me a lot and now their tehnical team is working on boosting my stores page speed. Will come back with another review after everything is done

Valean Energy
Romania
February 11, 2024

Avada SEO is brilliant. They will solve all your page speed and SEO issues.

However, the initial setup is not fully DIY (different themes cause different issues etc).

I tried to resolve for about 24 hours, then contacted the Avada Support. I was lucky enough to come across Emily (Thank you), who within an hour resolved all issues and the page now has a google ranking of 99/100 for overall performance. They did this free of cost.

I highly recommend the user to contact Avada, and Emily if possible, your store will be blazing fast!

Altimus
United Arab Emirates
February 14, 2024

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - Lightning-Fast Website Thanks to Lydia and Avada & Image Optimizer Team!

I can't express enough how thrilled I am with the incredible work Lydia and her team from Avada & Image Optimizer have done to make my website lightning-fast!

From the moment I reached out to Lydia, she and her team exhibited exceptional professionalism and expertise. They took the time to understand my specific needs and concerns, and then went above and beyond to optimize my site for speed.

The results speak for themselves - my website is now loading faster than ever before! This not only improves the overall user experience but also contributes to better search engine rankings. I appreciate the attention to detail and the commitment to delivering top-notch results.

Lydia's communication throughout the process was clear and timely. She kept me informed at every stage and patiently answered all my questions, making the entire experience seamless and stress-free.

If you're looking for a team that truly understands the importance of website speed and optimization, look no further than Lydia and Avada & Image Optimizer. I highly recommend their services to anyone who wants to enhance their website's performance. Thank you, Lydia, and the entire team, for your outstanding work! ⚡

BelleDonato
February 21, 2024

I started using this app to compress images, optimize alt tags, and audit my SEO and I'm impressed with how quickly I was able to get started and begin implementing it into my workflow. I was up and running in mere minutes. The app is intuitive and user-friendly, making the onboarding process smooth and efficient.

Additionally, I had a question about my indexing status and reached out to customer support. Audrey from the support team was incredibly quick to respond and provided helpful guidance to resolve my issue. Overall, I'm highly satisfied with the app's performance and the excellent customer support provided by Audrey.

Boogs & Boop
February 26, 2024

I really liked the extension, I thought the plans were very expensive, but it has a free function that makes it a lot easier, and the Online Support is incredible, the girl who helped me was Esther, excellent work

RatoDePesca
Brazil
February 22, 2024

I just installed the app and I didn`t know how to do the speed site optimization so I spoke with someone from chat. Emily helped me and told me that she will try to do this, she also spoke with the tehnical team for helping me. Now, I am waiting 2-3 days for them to see what the can improve for a better site speed. They answer very fast and so professional, It seems that I finish searching for a SEO optimizer!

ARPATIA.RO
Romania
February 9, 2024

I have just joined Avada subscription and based on the suggestions my website needed some updates. I reached out to their support team and my lucky day I had Audrey on the other side to help me. I could have not asked for any better. She was so helpful, polite, knowledgeable and kept me posted for the whole process. She took over 2 hours so resolve all the issues the Avada software identified. Thank you so much for such an awesome job.

AnalyticsMerch.Com
February 8, 2024

I really want to thank Lydia for helping me tonight in solving my issue. Lydia went above and beyond in explaining all the things I need to do to improve my business. There were some occasions where I knew she was not in her position to say but still helped me anyways. Her mannerism and professionalism was on point. Thanks again Lydia

Keepcalmandshop.store