4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

Edited April 8, 2024

Tiana helped me with my issue, and your tools helped me a lot. Thank you.

JasGlow Beauty
Philippines
About 2 months using the app
April 3, 2024

Thanks for Audrey and Toby. Our problem was solved quickly and professionally. It was a very good service experience.

Steppaws
Hong Kong SAR
4 months using the app
March 3, 2024

We have been using Avada for a while and have nothing but good things to say, i love how they are supportive with any need you need and the app is fantastic and the team is of extraordinary service.

Veluera
Italy
3 months using the app
March 24, 2024

Esther and Toby have been great support. My page speed has increased from 33 to 72 on Google PSI. The SEO has been really comprehensive, and things are looking up for our store!

OZ Smart
About 2 months using the app
March 7, 2024

We had a JavaScript error and some other stuff that we could not resolve, we approached support via chat and Audrey was there, she and her colleague William helped us great, keep up the good work.

Chique Design
Netherlands
3 months using the app
March 19, 2024

The set up was pretty easy and simple. I got stuck at one point and asked for help, my support, Hana, was quick and gave accurate responses and issue was solved.

So far, so good!

Melanin Variations
Jamaica
About 1 month using the app
March 13, 2024

Always thanks for Avada, especially Lydia and Toby :)
Very Quick responce and nice problem-solving!

COSRX Official
South Korea
11 months using the app
April 6, 2024

Thank you very much for Tiana's assistance, which quickly resolved my issue.I'm still in the learning phase of using the product but believe it will be beneficial for my website. Thanks again!

Risenty Store
12 days using the app
March 20, 2024

Lydia is great fast response and great at giving knowledge for understanding certain concerns. Highly recommend

Anchored Feather Boutique
Over 2 years using the app
March 18, 2024

Support is fast, objective and effective. I was attended to by Emily, a great professional. Thank you very much!

Bonna-Shopp