4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing SEO and site speed, leading to better online visibility. It offers a variety of SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants value the real-time SEO suggestions, detailed analytics, and regular updates. The customer service is commended for its quick response and expertise. The app's affordability is also appreciated, making it suitable for all business sizes.

Edited June 20, 2023

5 stars + for this awesome plugin and specially for the customer support. Hallyfe was super quick to answer all my questions, sent me directly screenshots where to find the necessary information and helped me promptly with my problems. I can only recommend working with the Ava SEO App for your store.

MeinMonogramm
Germany
4 months using the app
August 22, 2023

Very helpful!! Quick customer service! Not a lot of waiting and had all the answers I was looking for.

Paperclip
About 1 year using the app
December 3, 2023

Excellent service. Anthea, congratulations on your service.

Braza Shopping Plus
Brazil
About 1 month using the app
May 24, 2023

The app is amazing and the support is even better! My page was running real slow and I ask support for help speeding up my website and they made it faster than ever! Special shoutout to Abby at support! Don't hesitate to download the app, you'll thank me later :D!

Mar Amoli
Mexico
Almost 3 years using the app
September 6, 2023

Really helpful app, optimizes website speed and SEO efficiency, optimizes image compression to load the website faster.
10/10 support, Emily is really helpful and quick to reply, also really willing to help out proposing solutions to your problem and making you notice possible solutions to other issues you might have not noticed.

YuTea
Italy
6 months using the app
June 23, 2023

SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed has been a game-changer for my website. It significantly improved my page load times by efficiently compressing and optimizing images without compromising quality. The plugin seamlessly integrates with my site and has boosted user engagement and search engine rankings. The exceptional customer support I received exceeded my expectations, with prompt and knowledgeable assistance. Overall, I highly recommend SEO:Image Optimizer Page Speed for its impressive performance enhancements and top-notch support.

Glamour Gallery
9 months using the app
October 17, 2023

I highly recommend this app for Shopify, it manages and helps you manage your SEO, as well as the speed of your ecommerce store.

Special thanks to the magnificent Hana who helped me a lot

Ledautomoto
France
About 1 month using the app
October 27, 2023

I've recently started using the Avada App, and it has been an absolute game-changer! The rapid automation features have truly impressed me and boosted my SEO scores. I must say, the customer support team is a delight to work with - they are super friendly, dedicated, and always ready to help. A big shoutout to HANA and PRAKASH for going above and beyond!

Yacine & Me
9 days using the app
September 1, 2023

Helped with my question and provided images to make sure I understood.

EmGe Naturals
Over 2 years using the app
November 7, 2023

Had to contact support bc I was getting a notification that a third party app was getting in the way. Wendy was so quick to respond and fix my issue. She even gave me some further advice on how to speed up my website. Thanks so much Wendy!! :)

Ultimate Arcade Room