4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for enhancing SEO and site speed, leading to better online visibility. It offers a variety of SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants value the real-time SEO suggestions, detailed analytics, and regular updates. The customer service is commended for its quick response and expertise. The app's affordability is also appreciated, making it suitable for all business sizes.

September 20, 2023

I thought EMILY's service was great, she did what I asked of her, talking about the platform, I liked it, it helped a lot, up to 76 from opitimizer, but I could have done more up to 100

maindshop
Brazil
3 months using the app
October 30, 2023

Thanks a lot Esther for your help optimized my website .

The Outlet
9 months using the app
November 27, 2023

perfect, thank you sunny and tony !!!

HockeyRush
France
5 months using the app
July 14, 2023

So happy with Esther's friendly and super helpful support! Wowzer! I am looking forward to seeing how this improves my business.

Indigo Finery
South Africa
12 months using the app
November 3, 2023

Amazing service by Esther at Avada SEO. The experience with the App and the support is excellent. They speep up my store score in just a few minutes!

RocaBuy.com
24 days using the app
November 6, 2023

The application seems quite good, I haven't used it for a long time so I can't give a final opinion, but so far I'm satisfied.
Esther is accommodating, she guided me in everything I needed, and she is very nice.

Volt Venue
Romania
6 days using the app
Edited March 27, 2024

Tiana was very effective helping me to optimize our website. She was very knowledgeable and helpful! I Highly recommend her. Thank you so much for the support!

Stella's Corset
Over 3 years using the app
December 11, 2023

Extremely helpful - solved all my issues. Thank you Audrey

Yellow Lemon Tree
South Africa
3 days using the app
June 14, 2023

Excellent help from Jasmine. My store is getting faster. The interface looks nice and easy to work with.

Vaang
About 2 years using the app
November 1, 2023

Very nice app ! easy to use

Thanks Hana for your help