4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive, user-friendly SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization features. They find the audit and SEO scan feature effective in identifying issues and appreciate the image optimization feature for reducing file sizes without quality loss. The customer support is praised for their prompt and professional service, with the built-in keyword research tool and instant chat support being particularly beneficial. Merchants have seen an increase in Google search rankings, organic traffic, and sales. They also appreciate the regular updates and the app's ability to reduce website loading times, enhancing the customer browsing experience.

August 26, 2023

Best App you can install, with awesome customer service especially Emily She has been very very helpful and very supportful. Would Recommended to anyone looking for organic traffic

AutoStop
Bahrain
27 days using the app
August 15, 2023

Very good, the help is, this works, thank you so much for the help of Jasmine.

So far, Avada's SEO suite seems to be working fine. The store feels a little faster and more responsive, and the speed score has doubled (a huge improvement). It's very easy to use - most features just require you to turn them on. They also have some nice features that can help you write better blog posts, series descriptions, product descriptions, and more.

Since the app is so easy to set up, I didn't really need any help from the support staff. However, I had some more general/best practice questions and Jasmine was quick to respond. very specific, She got back to me in less than 2 minutes in the built in chat and was very helpful,professional, meticulous and responsible.

Cloudland
4 days using the app
May 15, 2023

I spent the ENTIRE day installing and using various SEO apps from Booster to SEO to SearchPie. A lot of the features inside many of the apps are similar in terms of meta data, or some speed optimizations. Not all of them had live chat support, and the whole suite of speed optimizations that Avada had, so I was inclined to use this one. The cost of this app is also less than others, and they also don't charge extra for image compression on a cost per image basis. I had a low SEO score ranked by Avada per their best practices of low 80s... But with Esther and their dev teams help, we were able to get those scores up to a much more respectable 94. There were certain things I couldn't solve, but their dev team was more than capable of assisting me with. I really appreciate their help and will be happy to see how this helps us in our SEO endeavors moving forward. Thanks again!

Flourish Presets
9 days using the app
June 27, 2023

App seems to have worked and page score is now faster. Hope this works out..........................

Silknlove
9 months using the app
February 15, 2024

Excellent app and does what is needed; and excellent support by Prakash.

Rambler Shoes FZE
United Arab Emirates
March 2, 2024

Great support by Emily and Lydia! The app does the job. thanks

Runway Catalog
October 8, 2023

Acho o serviço muito eficiente e rápido, além de muito eficaz. Mesmo com o plano gratuito, que em teoria seria limitado, a loja já fica muito bem otimizada e o atendimento é excelente e rápido. Hoje mesmo tive um atendimento com a Abby que foi muito gentil e atenciosa e conseguiu ajudar em um probleminha de velocidade da loja e em poucos minutos o score da loja subiu consideravelmente. O app é muito bom, com certeza recomendo!

Doddos
Brazil
8 months using the app
July 2, 2023

Jasmine has been an amazing support she helped me understand and fix all the issues I was having and I appreciate all the effort you put into the app!

TheCanvasVerse
Egypt
2 months using the app
May 1, 2023

I recently had an excellent experience with Hana, Her professionalism, expertise in website speed improvements, and clear communication skills made the interaction truly outstanding. She patiently addressed all my concerns and offered valuable guidance on making the most of the plugin. I highly recommend Hana for her top-notch support in optimizing Shopify website speeds!

custooz
6 months using the app
March 27, 2024

Emily was very helpful in assisting me with my speed on the site.

Live Loud Creations