Reviews (6,798)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

May 1, 2024

I was having some issues with my website & Maison was wonderful in assisting me with navigating the critical errors on my website.

Simply Graced Mama
3 months using the app
April 27, 2024

Audrey was very helpfull to sort the issues

www.indiancart.com.au
Almost 3 years using the app
June 13, 2024

Thanks Hana and Maison, they help me to fix the meta matter quickly.

SOO SOO COOL
Hong Kong SAR
4 months using the app
May 9, 2024

Excellent customer service from Lydia and Toby. Had an issue resolved in a couple of hours

Hillside Buggies
About 1 month using the app
May 28, 2024

You are a wonderful work team, distinguished by their quick service and diligence, especially (((Hana))) you are wonderful.

fadidesign
Israel
About 1 month using the app
February 28, 2024

I had an excellent experience with the Avada SEO app, greatly enhanced by Emily's outstanding customer service. She was quick to respond, highly professional, and provided clear solutions to my issues. It's rare to find such dedicated support. Emily made me feel valued and confidently addressed all my concerns. I highly recommend the Avada SEO app not just for its capabilities but for the exceptional support you'll receive.

kalen
Hong Kong SAR
5 months using the app
March 24, 2024

Esther and Toby have been great support. My page speed has increased from 33 to 72 on Google PSI. The SEO has been really comprehensive, and things are looking up for our store!

OZ Smart
About 2 months using the app
February 27, 2024

The application is really cool it helps speed up your website and the customer service is amazing

La Maison de la Housse®
France
Over 1 year using the app
Edited June 10, 2024

Excellent application, it was very well attended to by Tiana and Prakash, time, very polite, she went through and demonstrated the entire process to help me!
Congratulations team

Bil Desconto
Brazil
7 days using the app
March 2, 2024

An excellent app that helps improve the SEO performance of my Shopify store! Everything became so easy with Lydia's guidance. Highly recommended!

Milagron