4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive, user-friendly SEO tools, including on-page and off-page optimization features. They find the audit and SEO scan feature effective in identifying issues and appreciate the image optimization feature for reducing file sizes without quality loss. The customer support is praised for their prompt and professional service, with the built-in keyword research tool and instant chat support being particularly beneficial. Merchants have seen an increase in Google search rankings, organic traffic, and sales. They also appreciate the regular updates and the app's ability to reduce website loading times, enhancing the customer browsing experience.

March 3, 2024

Fast and helpful customer service. The app improved the site's speed. Sunny and Maison promptly resolved my issues. Great customer service.

Elisha Marie Jewelry
Almost 3 years using the app
March 1, 2024

Great customer service, really helpful, app seems to be doing everything it shoud, highly recommend

Ghd Repair Services
About 3 years using the app
March 18, 2024

Liz was super helpful when trying to resolve all issues with our Avada Audit. I would recommend for any support when using the app Avada!

Room 24
About 2 years using the app
April 5, 2024

Fabulous, issue sorted out promptly and efficiently. Thank you Audrey and Maison!

Coco & Wolf
Almost 2 years using the app
March 10, 2024

Great app, great support. Emily helped me with my problem very quick. Highly recommended.

Hyperblade USA
Over 2 years using the app
February 19, 2024

Quería felicitar la atención de Emily donde está siendo un verdadero placer, rapidez en las contestación y amabilidad, sin duda una maravilla y estan trabajado en mejorar todos los kpis de mi web.
Felicidades por el trabajo

Janlukdesign
Spain
About 3 years using the app
March 28, 2024

Working late last night, wrote to the support team thought no one would be getting back to be since it's late but to my surprise Lydia from the support team reached back to me within a few minutes and helped me get resolved any questions I had and also taught me a lot of important information regarding seo. Thanks Lydia!

ADVANCED TRUCK PARTS
March 25, 2024

We have been very satisfied with this app. It helps with most of our SEO needs in a pretty automated way. They quickly respond to any issues at any time of the day or night. Emily has been a huge help with fixing issues with our site that have come up with changes we've made to our site.

SLS Wares
March 27, 2024

Incredible helpful app for our online store and the support is amazing. We recently had a minor issue and Sunny helped us quickly and efficiently.

GameGalaxy
Switzerland
March 23, 2024

great help and fix every problem that i had with site speed

Delicate Soaps & Candles