Reviews (6,982)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

April 1, 2022

recommend using this app for improving your website loading speed. The support team is very enthusiastic and fast. give 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Elohim Official Store | Elohim Sportswear | Vietnamese Brand.
Vietnam
June 21, 2022

I used this app to speed up my site speed. Abby did a fantastic job with the end result being 85 (originally 43). Great service and most helpful.

Lil-aiges Creations - Quality Australian-made Gifts
July 12, 2022

Hana was amazing and talked me through all the steps to vastly increase my websites speed. This was so simple for a beginner like me.

TheSecretVillageShop
February 28, 2023

Excellent app, does everything it says and helped alot with our store. Hana was really good at supporting us through some technical questions that we had. Really impressed.

The Home Sanctuary
October 17, 2022

Recebi um ótimo atendimento da Juliana, e muito rápido, alem de ser muito simpática támbem, suporte de qualidade

CHAMA DESCONTOS
Brazil
May 9, 2023

Very useful app, highly recommended
and the customer support team is very cooperative and responded quickly

RIgo
Pakistan
November 7, 2022

a great support of aisha, reply always to me and really kind i Love this app. reccomend everyone to utilize it .

BjewelsItaly
Italy
Avada replied November 9, 2022

We're happy to hear that our team provided you with excellent service. We'll make sure that they receive your feedback. We're sure it will make their day!

Sincerely,
AVADA Support Team

December 1, 2022

I had an issue with speed of site. Jasmine resolved in in less than 2 minutes!! Excellent support!!!

Party Of Goods
Hong Kong SAR
April 14, 2023

Amazing Apps, must have for ecommerce
lots of great feature
save lots of time

amazing customer support, Esther is helpful. She fix my problem in no time

GD Games
September 7, 2022

Game changing app. It works and their support team is amazing. Upgrading after a testing an app has never been a more easier decision.

Macchiaco