The App Store is under scheduled maintenance until June 14, 2024. Some app results might not load correctly.

Reviews (6,777)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

March 22, 2022

Ottimo servizio clienti, rispondono immediatamente al supporto. App molto valida per ottimizzazioni seo in blocco

Kalè Store
Italy
November 25, 2020

Great app, and great customer service!!! I would suggest others get it as it is very helpful in compressing images and adding alt-tags

Fragrance365
August 12, 2022

Avada SEO is an amazing tool its really helpful for image alt text optimization and site speed. Esther gives great support for speeding up my site. Thanks Esther

Stylinsoul
November 29, 2022

We like it because there have been many SEO improvements to our store. Its support is excellent. Thanks, Liz!

KRNglasses.com
April 4, 2021

great experience. it increases sales. I was looking exactly for an app that could optimize my products' images.

shopperWall
June 1, 2022

gostei muito do atendimento, o Marcus foi rápido e resolveu meu problema nota 10 para o app e para o atendentes

Lojas Raimer
Brazil
August 30, 2022

I asked for help on speeding up my website. Jasmine was able to speed up my site and I am very happy. Thank you for all your help, Jasmine .

Cucu Design Studio
Edited February 19, 2022

very goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Marcus is the best

ZAPFOKE
February 17, 2023

Checked out a lot of apps in the Shopify App Store for complete SEO Optimization and Audit and this one hits the nail right in the coffin. Jasmine and Tony really helped me understand the process and answered my queries accordingly. Recommended.

THELOOTSALE
Pakistan
Edited September 2, 2022

A very helpful app that can seriously improve your SEO: upping the speed, giving you advice on how to improve your product descriptions or blog posts, resizing images, etc. The customer support is very helpful too (thanks, Liz!)
I've been using this app for over a year now, and I'm really glad I discovered it!

Path of Cha