Reviews (6,834)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, SEO performance, and online visibility. Key features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, and content optimization. Merchants particularly appreciate the audit and SEO scan, image optimization, and automation of SEO tasks. The customer support team is frequently praised for their responsiveness and expertise. The app is also noted for its affordability and regular updates to keep up with SEO trends.

July 24, 2022

For the moment, I have the free plan and used this app to automatically optimize the image sizes of my page and to automatically set the alt tags for all the product pictures. Everything worked flawlessly so far, and I am really happy!

Howling Nature
Germany
February 28, 2021

It is so good to start your seo work, nice! I didn't know so much things but this app have teached me and it is really worked well

Topskyfurniture
Hong Kong SAR
August 12, 2022

This software is really perfect, my shopify score went from 67 to 91 in just a few minutes. They provide one-on-one online customer service, I easily contacted Abby, she helped me a lot and answered all my questions patiently. The software detected 4 problems with my shopify, she helped me solve them one by one, and my score became 91 in a few minutes. Oh my god, it's so cool. We used other SEO software before, and they have no online service, communication is very inconvenient.

COMTAB
China
April 14, 2022

I tried to change metatags using MetaTags Rules, but something went wrong.
The awesome tech team helped me to resolve the issue with my theme in several minutes. Love to work with Marcus from support, he is a great specialist. I am going to use this app with my second project!

BOY London
Edited June 20, 2020

I am using this app to build my website. I I enjoy that it was fast to install and i believe is great to build traffic. I also feel that review of app should be done later. this was way too soon

KevinKyleClothing
February 22, 2023

Esther was amazing! She helped me boost the performance of my website and I'm extremely happy with the results. She was knowledgeable, patient and professional throughout the entire process. I highly recommend her services to anyone looking to improve their website's performance. Thanks Esther!

Mohsin Saeed Fabrics
Pakistan
January 18, 2022

I am very satisfied with the service. Marcus helped me a lot. Recommend everyone to apply, their reply is very fast, very helpful service

Hibah-Diamond painting art studio
China
August 25, 2022

Venlig kunde support, viser step by step det hjælper virkelig når man er helt ny i seo verden som mig. er fuldt ud tilfreds og hjælpen fra Abby kan klart anbefales

BySiga
Denmark
September 1, 2022

support work great , excellent service, good results, save lot of times recommended seo optimise tool

MOSNOVO
Hong Kong SAR
June 24, 2022

great help from Liz my store got some more speed and am happy with it. Liz was helpful and explained that the coding would not mess up hours and hours of work put into it. We will see how it goes and possibly more to the paid version if this is really worth it

Radiant Crush