4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including image optimization, SEO audit, and site speed improvement. Many have seen significant boosts in website speed, SEO rankings, and organic traffic. The automation and image optimization features are particularly praised for their efficiency and quality preservation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and professionalism. Some merchants have reported increased conversion rates and sales, and the app's ability to identify and fix SEO issues and its seamless integration with other platforms are also seen as beneficial.

February 4, 2021

I had some issues prior with another app, and they were very helpful in fixing that problem and integrating. works great 5/5

Paradime Coins
August 18, 2022

I received a very quick and helpful service from Jasmine, a very good and useful app for my marketing and indexing purposes

H2O Shop
September 9, 2022

I had a support with Avada, they are fast and very supportive, my page speed increased to A grade on an instant. My gratitude to Jasmine and Marcus, great support. If you need a quickly solution to speed up pages speed I recommend Avada and it was for free!

PandaShopMi
February 4, 2021

Was previously using a paid app to do my SEO and decided to give Avada a try, mainly to save myself $30. Have to say that I have been impressed. Not noticed any difference in performance. However, I do much prefer the Avada backend and how straightforward the customisation process is. Not found any real negative so far, after a couple of months use.

Ab Fab Textiles
July 8, 2022

Esther was fantastic - thank you so much for assisting me. They helped me add rich snippets and structured data to my site.

The Calming Dog Bed
May 20, 2022

O atendimento é ótimo bem prestativo. Fui atendido com eficiência e agilidade por Jasmine! Recomendo muito.

Fest Vendas
November 21, 2022

I chatted with Abby and she was able to speed up my website in just a few minutes! Recommend that everyone try this app!

Simply Golf Simulators
November 10, 2020

Since using this app, I have experienced faster web speed and increased traffic to our store. Glad I found this app!

Green Goddess Entertaining
September 21, 2022

This evening I logged into my SEO app only to discover my SEO Shop score was showing 76 Medium. so I contacted Avda technical support and within seconds Esther joined the chat to offer support. She ran a performance check on my site, Mobile was 41, Desktop was 78. she went away and came back to my amazement Mobile 76 Desktop 97. what more can I say? super service. Well done Esther.

Samuel & Williams Online
Edited April 15, 2022

Suporte sensacional!! Atendimento ótimo mesmo! Super atenciosos, explicam tudo certinho. Indico fortemente esse app. Esther me atendeu muitissimo bem!

Camilla's Haus