4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive SEO tools and user-friendly interface. They report significant improvements in website speed, visibility, and organic traffic. Features include on-page and off-page optimization, keyword research, real-time SEO suggestions, and detailed analytics. The app also offers image optimization and time-saving automation. Many appreciate its competitive pricing and the prompt, helpful customer support team. Regular updates keep the app in line with SEO trends.

April 6, 2024

Hana and Anvia are my new favs. They helped me solve my issue and directed me to the correct place to fix the issues they could not fix.

Clothes Pin Corral/SPIN ME
10 months using the app
March 2, 2024

An excellent app that helps improve the SEO performance of my Shopify store! Everything became so easy with Lydia's guidance. Highly recommended!

Milagron
Türkiye
10 months using the app
February 20, 2024

"I had an excellent experience working with Emily using this essential app for any store looking to improve its performance and optimize loading speed. I highly recommend this tool for SEO optimization and enhancing the user experience on the website. *****"

Kdeco.ro - Trandafiri Criogenati Nemuritori
Romania
4 months using the app
February 9, 2024

I have just joined Avada subscription and based on the suggestions my website needed some updates. I reached out to their support team and my lucky day I had Audrey on the other side to help me. I could have not asked for any better. She was so helpful, polite, knowledgeable and kept me posted for the whole process. She took over 2 hours so resolve all the issues the Avada software identified. Thank you so much for such an awesome job.

AnalyticsMerch.Com
About 2 months using the app
March 14, 2024

The Avada SEO Suite is a comprehensive and intuitive tool for search engine optimization. It offers powerful features, including keyword analysis and backlink tracking. It stands out for its exceptional customer support, with Emily, an exemplary representative, providing quick responses and effective solutions. I highly recommend the Avada SEO Suite for digital marketing professionals looking to enhance their online presence.

Cilesty
5 months using the app
January 30, 2024

Superior customer service! I had an issue when trying to speed up my site and Hana promptly assisted me. She corrected the issue and improved the speed of my site for me. Highly recommend. I couldn't be happier with the fast attention to detail and problem solving.

Signastyle Home
About 3 years using the app
March 5, 2024

Esther and Will's Shopify Avada SEO app has been an absolute game-changer for my online store.

What sets this app apart is its user-friendly interface and powerful features. Plus, their customer support Esther and Wilis top-notch - always quick to respond and extremely helpful.

It's been worth every penny and has truly transformed my business.

ORMIRO
3 months using the app
Edited February 15, 2024

The team does it best to optimize website but I think that this is Shopify matter that websites can be very slow when having a lot of apps. Why are there so many different apps if they can slow down website significantly? And they are mostly all necessary.

Foerge
2 months using the app
January 26, 2024

Thanks to the Avada team (especially Abby) for the help and assistance offered at all times. The app is really efficient and is a valid help in making the site work well. 5 stars are too few perhaps

Pistilleria
Italy
About 1 year using the app
March 14, 2024

Emily and Esther provided exceptional guidance in optimizing my store's visibility through Google Search Engine Console. Their expertise demystified SEO, empowering me to enhance my store's presence effectively. They offered clear explanations, actionable insights, and practical tips, ensuring I felt confident in implementing strategies independently. Additionally, their assistance in crafting a compelling store description was invaluable. I highly recommend Emily and Esther for anyone seeking to elevate their online presence. Thank you both for your outstanding support!

EscKey