4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive SEO features, including image optimization, SEO audit, and site speed improvement. Many have seen significant boosts in website speed, SEO rankings, and organic traffic. The automation and image optimization features are particularly praised for their efficiency and quality preservation. The customer support team is often highlighted for their quick responses and professionalism. Some merchants have reported increased conversion rates and sales, and the app's ability to identify and fix SEO issues and its seamless integration with other platforms are also seen as beneficial.

December 28, 2023

I was searching for an SEO app and i found Avada SEO suite and if i tell you the experience with this then i'll say Just fantastic. It really helps for SEO. Their support Team Specialy "Hana" always available to solve your problems. She is full of knowledge and Polite. Never seen such Supportive person. Great work!! Highly Recommended

Name Plate House
India
22 days using the app
December 21, 2023

Easy to use, makes use of checklists to help you plan and make your site better and the support I received from Lydia was exceptional.

Tin Coast Treats
About 2 months using the app
November 6, 2023

Have just upgraded my subscription for Avada so I am just getting to grips with the new features but from what I have seen so far it's a great asset to any online business. Special thank you to Jasmine & William who have been a great help and have answered all my questions and helped to implement some features for me.

Mariposa Children's Boutique
Over 2 years using the app
January 18, 2024

Whenever i am in need of any help the Avada team is always there and they are very supporting and have helped me several times.

VOXAL
About 2 months using the app
January 21, 2024

Audrey and Tracy have been really helpful to all my enquiries. Generally most of their support team is quick and helpful! They even gone through the entire website with me to fix my problem

Homurai Jewelry
Malaysia
16 days using the app
December 23, 2023

Quick responses, and very professional. My issue was resolved in under 30 min. Pamela and Maison provided great assistance. Thank you for being such wonderful customer service agents.

TrendCraftsCo
About 1 month using the app
February 1, 2024

The team/ support is really great! Very helpful with the app itself but also with payment issues. They really try to help wherever they can.

Thanks Hana for your fast help & great support. You made my day!

ANNA-THE-STUDIO
Germany
14 days using the app
November 20, 2023

I wanted to improve my seo store so i contacted them to help, the one who helped me was Wendy, she did a wonderful job, my store went from a low performance to a 92 performance, im so happy for what she has done.
Thank you!!!
I would recommend this app to everyone

SleekySlides
Spain
2 months using the app
January 23, 2024

very supportive, and friendly, and do not hesitate to provide full support and help as fast as they can. Abby is the best, she made my day

Hagar
Egypt
27 days using the app
November 28, 2023

Emily provided good insights about the app and helped me fix some issues while she was in the chat. I look forward to working with this app.

The Euphorika